13 || snitch squad

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
"𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚
𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙣𝙤"
── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Sunlight was streaming through the window, reflecting off of the glimmering water and the crunchy snow on the ground. There were even songbirds outside chirping delicately.

But they weren't lucky enough to have that be their wake up call.

"You both slept through the entirety of breakfast." It was Draco Malfoy and his big blond head right in Vera's face when she woke up.

"Shut up." Vera said, pulling her silk sleeping mask over her eyes again, peeking through the tiny gap at Draco's gray-eyed stare.

"Someone's in a mood." Lorenzo commented, shaking his head. Vera sniffed and pulled the blanket over herself. It was freezing and she was wearing a little tank top so she tried her best to leech off of Theodore's body heat.

"Nice work man! Guys, we should have a celebration because Theo got laid!" Mattheo smirked at Theo who was completely out of it.

"Be quiet, Mattheo." Theodore answered, his voice raspy and kind of muffled. "I just fell asleep."

"It was an accident." Vera reiterated to the boy who still had his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face.

"With Vera wearing that tiny thing, you just happened to 'fall asleep'?" Mattheo asked, quirking his lips up further at their irritated expressions. "Now if it was me in that situation..."

"Riddle, I swear—" Theo started to sit up, shaking his head. "Why are you even looking?"

"To be fair, I took off my jumper after he fell asleep because it was too warm in here." Vera explained, narrowing her eyes. Mattheo shrugged as if he didn't believe them. "Not as though you deserve any explanation."

"Hey, I'm calling it like I see it." The boy responded, grinning evilly.

"Theo," Lorenzo started, efficiently changing the awkward topic. Mattheo's stupid grin caused the sleepy brunet to groan and bury his face into Vera's multitude of pillows. "You missed so much, mate." Enzo continued.

"What do you mean?" Theo's voice came from under the heaps of pillows.

"Umbridge made an announcement. She's no longer just a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." Draco continued, ignoring Vera tilting her head and mocking his voice.

"The old hag got fired?" Theo leaped up in excitement.

"It's about time, isn't it lads? In fact, I am right chuffed." Vera responded blandly, mocking their private manner of speech.

"I do not think we speak in that way." Lorenzo said very properly.

"Oh please." Vera rolled her eyes.

"Quite the opposite. She got promoted to High Inquisitator." Draco responded, once again, ignoring Vera's and Lorenzo's dramatics. "In fact, Blaise is attempting to make friends with her as we speak."