16 || i wanna be yours

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
"𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩
𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩"
── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Vera immediately grabbed Theo's hand pulling him up towards the dorms. Pansy was still with Mattheo and Blaise so they would be alone. Theo wordlessly allowed her to drag him up the stairs. Enzo and Draco silently watched, turning towards each other and making eye contact.

"Why would you spring that on them?" Enzo asked, his voice echoing in the common room. Draco was silent.

After reaching her dorm, Vera shut the door. She slinked into her bed.

"He's right, you know?" Vera said, her voice eerily calm.

"Vera..." Theo trailed off, looking down at her.

"No, Theo, he was right." The girl said, her voice starting to waver. "We were supposed to break it off after the ball."

"Vera, don't say that." Theo pleaded. He felt his throat grow dry as he spoke.

The girl was silent.

"Don't say that." Theo walked towards her, kneeling in front of her. He placed his hands on her legs, looking up at her with his mesmerizing blue eyes.

"I know." Vera placed her hands on the sides of his face, the chill of her fingers contrasting the warmth of his flushed cheeks. "I don't want to be a burden on you, it was always meant to end."

"Veve." He croaked, shaking his head, burying his face in her cold hands. "You aren't."

"I feel like I am. I feel like a burden on you, Theo. You've been spending less time with the boys and more time with me." She explained, tears lining her eyes.

"You could never be a burden." He wiped a tear that slipped down her cheek. "I want to do all those things, love."

Vera stilled, his warm hand brushing the tear away from her face. "It was always fake, Theo."

"God, Vera!" He exclaimed, surprising her. "How can something that's supposedly fake feel so real?" Theo asked, grabbing her hands and placing them on his chest. "It feels real to me. I want to be yours for real."

Vera looked at him for a split of a second. His brown curls were shaggy and messy around his head like a halo. Theo's face was flushed and pink. His eyes were dark blue and mysterious as usual, but Vera felt like she could read them like a book.

She grabbed his face and pressed her lips to his. He immediately kissed her back, gripping her face with his large hands.

He tasted like peppermint and chocolate as she kissed him. She tasted like caramel and vanilla. Her hair was messed up and the boy stared into her big brown eyes, mesmerized by her beauty. He brushed a fingertip against the soft brown freckles dotting her olive skin. She turned pink.

Theo crawled into the bed beside her, changing their position as he slipped his hand into her long and silky hair.

He pulled Vera into his lap, her legs dangling over his. She pressed kisses along his jawline. Vera pulled his hair slightly as she kissed down his neck. Theo groaned, throwing his head back before he pulled her closer, pressing his lips to hers again.