31 || heavenly

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘
'𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮, 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮—
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙮𝙤𝙪"
── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Uncle Gio whooped loudly as Theo entered the club, raising a bottle of liquor high above his head. "There he is!" His friends cheered, grinning drunkenly at Theo and everyone else entering behind him.

"Are we late?" Theo asked, scrunching up his eyebrows. "I thought it started at 9 tonight."

His uncle laughed, shaking his head, his blonde curls flopping around. "Nothing wrong with a pregame, my boy. Now, go enjoy your party."

"Yes sir, we will." Mattheo chimed in, grabbing the bottle from Uncle Gio boldly and taking a swig.

Luckily, his uncle laughed again in his drunken daze. "Yeah, you keep that. Hey! Bartender, another bottle of firewhiskey!"

Pansy smacked Mattheo's arm, leaving Draco to narrow his silver eyes possessively as the brunette boy grinned at her. "Seriously, quit it." She groaned, shaking her head.

A smirk found itself onto his face. "What? I'm making a good impression as always." Mattheo replied, taking another long sip from the bottle. "Let's dance."

"Yeah, why not." Enzo agreed, grabbing the bottle from Mattheo and putting it to his mouth. He scrunched up his face at the pure alcohol. "I reckon I'll be ordering a different drink first."

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

After the group drank as much alcohol as their bodies would allow, they headed onto the dance floor.

Vera giggled at nothing in particular, her head woozy from her drinks. The girl held hands with Pansy and they jumped up and down to the music, singing their hearts out with the wrong lyrics.

When Theo took another shot and joined Vera, she laughed at his flushed face. The cherry haired girl started dancing—moving her body perfectly in sync to the song, an unaware Theodore right behind her.

"Darling." Theo got her attention by grabbing her hips, forcing her to stop moving. "Maybe don't do that right now." He said in a pained voice.

Vera, confused, scrunched up her eyebrows before realizing with a flush of heat to her cheeks. "Oh. Whoops."

He gave her a wan smile before they both burst into peals of laughter.

Regardless of that, Vera kissed Theo in front of everyone, something she usually was conscious of because of her consistent hatred of PDA. Theo, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind a single bit as he kissed her back, his hands traveling down her waist and to her hips. He tasted like cold whiskey and cinnamon.

Their friends cheered around them, and finished by following their lead. Draco leaned down and kissed Pansy roughly, while Mattheo and Lorenzo found random girls to snog. Blaise was awkward at first, having just have broken up with his ex-girlfriend a couple months prior, but found a girl to kiss regardless.

"Can you believe we have to leave soon?" Vera all but whined, pouting up at Theo who was currently wiping his pink-tinged lips with a stupid grin on his face.