43 || young and sweet

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
"𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠
𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙨"
── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"No big deal mate." Pucey shrugged as if he wasn't completely afraid of Theo looming over him right there. "Bit of a conversation with Vera, really."

"Conversation?" That sent the girl off in laughter again, having to bend over Theo's arm in giggles. "Quit being silly."

Ignoring his urge to laugh alongside Vera with her contagious giggles, Theodore turned back to the boy in front of him. "I heard what you said to her." Recalling the disgusting words, Theo sobered up quickly, narrowing his eyes at Pucey. "You don't talk to girls like that and you especially don't talk to my girl like that."

"Theo," Vera said hurriedly, glancing around. "Thank you, but people are looking. Act normal." Her beautiful eyes were wide with worry.

He nodded in agreement while Pucey sighed in relief. "Why don't you go talk to the others. Okay baby?" Theo clapped Adrian on the back with an amused look on his face. "I'm just going to catch up with my old captain."

"Alright. Don't do anything please." Vera said, sending a murderous look to Adrian. "Even if he deserves it." The girl pressed a kiss to Theo's cheek and made her way to the friend group.

Theo leaned in closer to Adrian. "Listen, between you and me, I always thought you were a piece of shit. And an awful Quidditch captain if I'm being honest."

"Don't be stupid Nott." Pucey muttered.

"No, I'm serious. We only won matches because of Draco being a good Seeker." He raised his eyebrows, looking at the shorter boy. "You know it too." Theo blew out some air, looking around at the adults practically surrounding them. "If we weren't here, you would be stuck in St. Mungos for the rest of your fragile existence because of what you said to Vera." He lowered his voice, a fake smile on his face. "You're fucking lucky she told me not to make a scene."

Adrian crossed his arms across his chest. "You were gonna fight me?" He narrowed his eyes, staring at Theodore. "Me?"

Surprisingly, Theo laughed, pushing his hair out of his face. "It would not be much of a fight, let's be real." He sighed, eyeing the boy's scrawny form with distaste. "Now, see, Adrian, what you're going to do is find your parents, give them an excuse, and take a left, go straight and get the fuck off my girlfriend's property. I won't ask again."

Despite the angry grumbling from the boy, he obliged, exiting the party with some believable excuse about not feeling well.

Back with the friend group, Vera was watching the 'scene' unfold while she caught up with her best friends.

"Princess Vera." Mattheo greeted, a smirk on his face as he gave her a hug. "Happy birthday."

"Careful," Enzo warned as he came up to hug Vera as well. "Look what Theo is doing to Pucey." He moved around to get a view before turning back to Vera. "Oh, happy birthday by the way,V. Hope it was a good one." The girl rolled her eyes but thanked him regardless.