3 || whatever you say

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣"

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Vera woke up in a comfortable bed, not recalling exactly where she fell asleep. She hadn't gotten too drunk yesterday so her head was fine. In fact, the cherry haired girl thought that she had all of her bearings in place. That is, until she sat up suddenly realizing that she was in the boy's dorm.

Vera's eyes widened as she realized that today was the first Sunday of the month.

"Shit!" she called out mainly to herself. Every first Sunday of the month was dorm checks at 9:30 AM sharp. The girl glanced at her gold wristwatch and let out a sigh. It was 9, she just had to wake the boys and warn them (because they surely forgot) and then she would sneak back into her room and wake up Blaise and Draco.

After fixing her messy bedhead and using some minty mouthwash she found, Vera woke up the boys, deciding to start with Lorenzo. This was mainly because he was curled up on the floor next to his weed and he would be the biggest target to whoever was searching his dorm.

"Wake up Enzo!" Vera hissed, shaking his shoulder. The boy groaned moving away from her, pulling the blanket over his head. "Dorm checks today." Vera reminded, peeling the blanket off of his body. Lorenzo shivered from the cold, tucking his knees up to his chest.

"Five minutes." Enzo pleaded, groping around for the blanket. The girl rolled her eyes, moving on to the closest bed, which was Theo's.

"Theo?" Vera lightly shook the sleeping boy. He looked so peaceful as he slept, his dark lashes resting on his cheeks and his pink lips ever so slightly swollen. Theo's chest rose and fell for a few more seconds and Vera watched before snapping out of her trance and calling his name again. His eyelashes fluttered open and Vera gave him a small smile.

"Good morning. Sorry to wake you but we have dorm checks this morning."  Vera looked at him sympathetically.

"No, it's a good thing you did." Theo voice was deeper than usual and raspy as he stretched his arms. Vera let out a hitched breath. "Thank you. I should probably hide my cigarettes, huh?" The boy let out a short chuckle and Vera laughed along.

"You definitely should. Anyway, you have about 25 minutes left so get dressed and figure out some hiding spots while I wake up Lorenzo and Mattheo." Vera gripped his arm for a second before walking the other direction. He smiled at her as she walked past before heading into the bathroom.

As Vera approached Mattheo's bed, the boy spoke up. "No need, Red. I'm a light sleeper, I woke up 10 minutes ago." He grinned up at her as he started to get out of bed.

"Alright, wake Lorenzo for me then, would you? I'll hide all of your guys' shit." The girl asked, gesturing towards the sleeping brunet.

"Sure. There's an Accio-repelling storage container in my drawer. Put everything in there and tuck it in that loose floorboard over there." Mattheo made his way to the floor and started to tug the blanket away from Lorenzo.

Vera shook her head. "You guys sure thought of everything." She mused. The boy simply winked before tossing her the drugs.

Vera placed them in the container, along with some other stuff even she didn't even know existed.