12 || wine red

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
"𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣,
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙"
── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Theo wrapped his arm around Vera as they sat in their usual compartment, his girlfriend sitting in the window seat as per usual. The girl loved the rolling hills and grasslands turning into snow covered scenes as the train ride progressed and Theo knew this and always made sure she got her spot there.

"Does anyone want anything from the snack trolley?" Draco asked, sliding the compartment door open with a bag of galleons in his hand.

Everyone chimed in with what they wanted but Vera muttered "Not hungry," before her eyes fluttered shut.

"Get her a chocolate frog." Theo said quietly after he was quite certain she had fallen asleep.

Draco nodded, going out into the isle, no doubt trying to recall all the orders and instead getting two of everything out of frustration like he usually did.

Surprisingly, Vera and Theo had both fallen asleep for the entire train ride, their friends waking them up at the very last second. They woke, one completely irritated (she had went back to normal after Christmas...) and the other trying to regulate the grumpiness.

Vera slipped out of her white sweatpants and emerald green long sleeve and into her uniform and robes. Theodore was already back inside the compartment with his trunk ready and his uniform on, albeit messily.

"You need to fix your tie." Vera laughed, picking up her trunk as she looked at the boy.

"It's on purpose." Theo frowned, looking down at his messy uniform.

"Oh." Vera said, hiding her smile. "Beware of the pink-clad bitch then."

Theo gulped, dropping his trunk to quickly fix his tie. "God, I hate Umbridge."

"Just be glad you're a Slytherin. She's going easier on us." Vera reminded, adjusting his tie and then his collar a bit more.

Theo looked down at her through his eyelids with his mesmerizing gaze.

"Stop that." Vera playfully smacked his chest, refusing to stare back this time.

"What?" Theo continued to stare down at her, a small smirk etching itself onto his devilish face.

"You know what you're doing, you big stupid flirt." The girl spoke as she tied her hair into a braid that rested on her right shoulder.

Before Theo could even respond, a voice called out to them. "Shut up, the both of you. You'll miss dinner." It was Blaise, rather irritated that they were holding everyone up.

"Sorry Blaise." Vera said, lifting up her trunk.

At the same time, Theodore muttered, "Prick." He slid the door open and the both of them got out.

The cool air hit them quickly as they exited the train. Theo took her trunk from her despite her protests and she smiled as they walked side by side.

After dinner, Vera and Pansy headed to their dorm to freshen up. They unpacked and cleaned up the stuff they had brought from home. Vera went into the shower first, coming out with the plush new black robe she had gotten for Christmas and quickly changing into her favorite jumper (Theo's jumper but same difference).