18 || all mine

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
"𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚"
── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Vera emerged from the kitchens with a mug in each hand filled to the brim with steaming hot cocoa. It was even topped off with a load of whipped cream and red glitter sprinkles. The kitchens weren't even supposed to be open for students but this girl seemed to be able to sweet talk her way into anything.

"Don't give me the one with less whipped cream." The boy whined, taking the hot mug from her and using it to warm up his freezing joints.

Vera rolled her eyes. "As if. They're the same." She nodded, instinctively copying the boy and warming her hands with the mug.

"Nope. Look at the difference." He held it up to Vera's automatically realizing that his was, in fact, bigger. "Wait–"

"Okay, fine, switch then." The girl was amused now, attempting to switch the cups.

"No, nevermind, it's okay." He desperately smiled at her, trying to charm her.

Vera pouted. "Oh, but you insisted. Hm, too bad." She smiled back at him and took a sip of the drink, sighing as the warmth filled her cold body. "I love hot chocolate."

"It's the best winter drink." Theo did the same, taking a large gulp of the drink, getting it all of the whipped cream on his nose.

Vera laughed, a soft bell-like noise. She swiped off the whipped cream with her pointer finger and stuck the tip of it into her mouth. Theo stared down at her and went red.

"Nothing can beat hot chocolate." The girl declared, pointedly ignoring the flustered boy.

"Are we saying that it's better than a warm butter beer on a freezing winter day?" He asked, still pink-cheeked.

Vera thought for a moment. "You raise a good point Theodore. We may have to revoke hot chocolate's crown." The girl stated officially.

"We should do an official real taste test to find out once and for all." Theo agreed, nodding his head. "How about tomorrow?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can't, we have Inquisitorial duty remember?" Vera groaned, her mood suddenly ruined. "I regret joining that stupid club in the first place."

"It will all be alright. Remember your plan to take her down from the inside every time you get a glimpse of that god-ugly face!" The boy said a bit too cheerily.

"Waste of a perfect weekend if you ask me." Vera rolled her eyes. "At least she didn't slut shame you." The girl smiled as the boy moved over to her, resting his head in his lap. He had already finished his drink whilst she was struggling to get it all down, her stomach was already full.

"I have a plan for that too darling. I'll just go to the meeting tomorrow without a shirt on. She'll have to say something then, right?" Theo said, excited and kind of hyper after the sugar he had just consumed.

Vera grimaced hearing this plan. "Okay. Good idea love, except for the fact that everyone would see you without a shirt off." She trailed a manicured hand down his chest, causing the boy's breath to slightly hitch in his throat. "That's only for me to see."