9 || oh what fun

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚"

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Vera's lips quirked upwards as she stepped through the thick smoke of the Zabini's fireplace. The manor was large and decorated for the holidays, bright reds and greens illuminating the grand halls. She loved the holidays, even if she usually spent them at home, just doing her tedious and dull daily rituals.

The rest of her friend group lounged carelessly on soft white leather sofa as they waited for her arrival.

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Lorenzo cheered, holding up a glass.

"It's about time." Theo said, crossing his arms and glaring at her playfully. Vera's brown eyes narrowed right back and she stuck her tongue out at him. Pansy snickered.

"I know you guys missed me." Vera adjusted the top of her dress before gracefully taking a seat on the couch.

"I sure did!" Mattheo grinned, wrapping an arm around her. After glancing at Theo's menacing glare, he slipped the hand back off and muttered, "not too much though." Vera giggled after noticing Theo's stare.

"V, we want to go to the Christmas festival and we want to go this Christmas. We're going to leave in five minutes." Blaise was taking his duties of host very seriously, as he did everything else in this life.

"She's just fashionably tardy. Not that any of you would ever know." Pansy defended, wrapping herself around her best friend. Vera nodded in agreement, embracing the girl back. They pressed their faces together, hugging as if they hadn't just seen each other last weekend.

"I wouldn't call that fashion." Draco glanced at them sideways, staring with his usual piercing gaze.

"Hello? What would you know about fashion?" Vera crossed her arms, looking the blond up and down. "As if."

"Try branching out from black suits and your Hogwarts robes." Pansy rolled her eyes, gesturing towards the outfit the boy currently had on. He was donned in his usual black suit that he wore when he wasn't wearing his robes.

The boys started to laugh, looking at Draco, who was suddenly very red and looking down at his feet.

The girls smirked at each other before Vera continued. "You all are wearing the same thing in different variations. No way you're laughing at us making fun of D right now."

"It applies to all of you." Pansy agreed. "Each of you is wearing black. Except Enzo and Mattheo, but it's similar enough."

The boys were wearing the same thing, more or less. Blaise and Draco had their usual black suits on, Theo had a black button down with black trousers, and Mattheo and Enzo were wearing a white button down with black trousers.

"You know you love it." Mattheo unbuttoned his first button seductively and everyone collectively groaned.

"Put it back." Enzo deadpanned, getting off the couch to start putting his shoes on. The five minutes had been up.