Chapter 6

"Sad story," Nina said. "You guys hungry? I can make dinner," The man kindly asked. "Yesss. I'm starving," Liam said, rubbing his empty belly. "But it won't be ready within 3 hours," he informed. "That's cool. We can be doing something within those 3 hours," Noah suggested. "Yeah. I'll take a shower," Nina said, while the rest of them depart from each other finding their things to do. Nina wandered up the stairs into the shower room. She undresses, steps into the shower, and closes the curtain. While showering, Nina daydreams about how hot Noah looked today. "He looks even sexier when we use his smart intellect on things," she thought. Nina is in love with Noah but she wants to know if he feels the same way about her. While pondering on that thought and many other thoughts she has of him, she hears something drop in the bathroom. She peeked out of the shower curtains and saw nothing. Nothing was on the floor. She then closes back the shower curtains and hears that sound dropping again. She swiftly opens the curtains again getting aggravated. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? HEY LIAM? I HOPE YOU GUYS NOT FUCKING WITH ME. YOU SIT HEADS!!" She yelled out. When she stepped out of the shower and opened the shower curtains, there was the evil doll lying next to the door. "AHHHHHHHHHH," Scaring Nina into shock. "I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS DAMN DOLL."

Dinner was ready in 3 hours in the motel's dining room area. The old man cooked deep-fried zucchini, chicken tikka masala, cornbread, macaroni and cheese, potato salad, Caesar salad, curry, Falafel, baked chicken, baked cookies, beef cheeseburgers, baked cheese fries, apple pie, and casseroles. Everyone stared astonishingly at the delish spontaneous food placed on the table.

    "How did you make all this?" Melissa asked the man.

    "What do you mean how did I make this? I made all of this food from scratch. I've been cooking before you guys were even born," he said.

    "I mean... Who taught you how to cook like this? You don't strike us as a man who cooks," Melissa asked curiously.

    "Well. My old man taught me how to work in the kitchen. He always told me that be prepared for every single guest that enters this motel cause everyone eats differently. He always wanted me to learn different people's cultures and backgrounds to actually know what kind of food they eat or even sometimes looking at them gives that away..." He informed.

    "How can you tell what we liked?" Melissa curiously asked.

    "Well... I know you urban American folks like and what most of us white folks  also eat so... That's why I cooked all of this for you guys in particular," he said, gesturing out his hand at the table.

   "This is incredible," Melissa said. The man simpered, pleased with his cooking abilities. He watched them all take bites of his achievements. Nina was the last person to come down into the dining room.

   "OMG HOW COULD YOU ALL EAT WHEN THERE IS A HAUNTED DOLL IN THIS PLACE," Nina blurted.

   "Because we are hungry," Noah said. Nina paused herself before saying anything else looking in his direction. She takes her mind off the doll and openly gawks at him as he takes several bites of his casserole.

   "Omg, he looks even hotter eating. It makes me wanna go over there and..." Nina's thoughts gets interrupted.

   "Aren't you gonna eat dear?'' The man asked, taking a seat at the table.

   "No, I'm not that hungry," Nina said, turning her attention back to Noah, than glances at the food on the table not thinking much of it and glares at Melissa eating a salad, curry, and beef burger. "That bitch... Who the hell she thinks she is?... Obsessing over my man... He is mines... Not hers... I gost to have him all to myself," she said in her thoughts. Melissa sees her glaring at her while she's eating.

    "You should eat something, Nina. This caesar salad is really good," Melissa suggested.

    "Na... No thanks," Nina said.

They all got away from that horrifying motel and when they were back home they all went back to their normal lives. Nina and the others started discussing their plans after graduation. Before they all went home after the ceremony, Nina and Melissa were approached by a high school undercover reality TV executive.

"Are you Nina Sanders and Melissa Voyd?" The guy asked. "Yeah, who wants to know?" Nina asked. "I'm James Vanbrant, and I've been watching you two here on the high school campus for a while now and..." He gets cut off.

"You've been watching us? You freak..." Melissa said, assaulting the guy.

No, no, no, it's nothing like that. I am a reality TV executive and I am offering you guys a full-time contract to be on reality TV. Free rides, free food, free wardrobe gear, and everything. You both will get a weekly salary of $19,000,000 if you join," he informed. Melissa and Nina's jaws dropped in astonishment.

"Why do you want us?" Melissa curiously asked.

"Because I've noticed you two have a lot of tension between each other wanting the same guy Noah?"He asked. Melissa and Nina looked at each other. Melissa is now finding out another woman is crushing on Noah and that person is her friend Nina. "You both like Noah right?" He asked. They both did not answer that, they just gawked at each other in rage.

"I know you two have a thing for Noah so if you both want him, you will be joining the show called "MOST ELIGIBLE BATCHELOR." You can save all this tension and drama for the show. If not, we would have to find some other high school love bird crushes," he advised.

"WERE IN," they both answered and agreed at the same time wanting to be part of the reality TV show.