Chapter 16

"It's sad to hear Emily is being terminated from the game," Nina said.

                      "Eating bugs? I don't blame her for leaving. I would have left too," Jane said, shaking her head.

                      "Why would they have someone eat insects? We could get really sick from eating insects. We are not on the show called "Fear Factor..." Nina said.

                     "Hahaha, right. I remember that show," Jane laughed.

                     "That's sooo disgusting," Nina said.

                      "Alright guys. I know you all already heard that Emily is being terminated due to not following orders. So we will move on to episode 10. I know it's 18 of you all, but I hate to say there is only one last couple for the 10th episode. So 12 of you that already participated will stay and 6 of you will go home," he informed.

                      "AWWWWWWWWWE," the 6 of the crew said loudly, being disappointed.

                       "I know, I know guys. There are much better future opportunities out there for you guys. I have high hopes for the rest of ya," he saluted.

                      "Yeah I bet he does," Nina said under her breath to Noah. Noah looked at Nina and shook his head.

The next morning Jack the security was sent to Emily's room to help her vacate the premises. "Miss Emily," he knocked on the door. She did not say anything. It was peculiarly quiet. "Emily? Miss. We gave you more time last night to pack up your belongings. Your bags should already be packed," he demanded. Again there was no noise. "Miss if you don't open the door, I will come in and escort you down the stairs myself to the car," he demanded. There was nothing being said. "That's it miss I'm coming in." He tried rotating the doorknob and it was locked. So he unlocked it and when he entered there was no sign of her in the room. The room was completely empty. the bed was made up almost as if no one had slept in it. He darted over to the closet and noticed her belongings were gone too. It is like Emily was never there in the room. The room was vacant. There was no way Emily could have left the mansion because all the doors in the entire mansion were sealed and locked. The mansion was designed not to be broken into or to escape unless you have the special big key to unlock it and only Carson has that key locked up somewhere so no one would find it. Jack pulled out his walkie talkie and talked through it. "We have a situation, do you copy?" "Affirmative. What is the nature?" Someone asked. "Emily Emerson has gone missing, we need to find her immediately, do you copy?" Jack asked. "Roger," someone on the other end of the talkie said.