Chapter 25

The next day at 12 noon, Nina sat outside and was eager to call her best friend Stacy to inform her the good news she found out.      

            "Hey Stace," Nina said.

            "Hey girl, what's up?" she asked

            "Guess what I found?" Nina asked.

            "What girl? Is it about Emily?" She asked, curiously.

            "No, I wish, but it's about Jenny," Nina said.

            "Wow, okay. Spare," she said. Nina apprised Stacey about all things she found out about Jenny. She told her the old lady said the girl's whole name was Jenny Morrison. "Woow. So she's dead?" 

            "Yes girl. Now I know I am not crazy," Nina said.

            "Girl, I still don't believe in that stuff," she said.

            "I know Stace," Nina said.

            "So now you know all about Jenny and..." Nina interrupted Stacy's response.

            "Yeah and now I have to make some more calls to see what I can find out more about her death. Her dying in a car crash doesn't make any sense to me," Nina said.

            "Really? Why?" She asked.

            "Because if we saw her spirit inside the mansion, that means she could of died in the mansion. If she died in a car crash her entity would be somewhere else," Nina informed.

             "Wow... That is some weird shit girl," she said in disbelief.

             "It doesn't add up. I'm going to call the police department and see what they have on her old case files," Nina said.

             "Well you go ahead and find out more on that and keep me updated girl," she said.

             "You know it," Nina said, hanging up her phone. Nina decided to wait until 4:00 to call the police department. She was not in a rush just yet to call them. She wanted to give that some time.