Chapter 8

7 hours later the girls arrived at the mansion seeing another caravan pulled up. While Nina impatiently waited for her man to exit from the caravan, a girl came strolling out of the mansion wailing. She ambled in Nina's direction.

"Hey, to let you know Piper is a bitch. And if you handle being in this drama for long here, I advise you to leave if it's too much pressure. Something isn't right about this place. You must believe me," the girl said, turning back around and vanishing back into the mansion. Nina could not grasp what the girl meant about something not being right about this place.

The girls see the guys depart from the caravan. Nina's heart started sinking ogling at Noah. This is Nina's first time seeing Noah wearing a suit. Noah's tuxedo jacket was black and had a white buttoned-up shirt under it. His bow tie was perfectly positioned in its elegance. On the side of his tux jacket was a narrow pocket with a handkerchief inside. Seeing his black suitable pants go right along with his jacket made Noah appear even more stunning. His dark black hair was slicked back like how they usually have men wear it on the Bachelor's TV show. Noah looks like a superstar. Nina thought all of the other guys were good-looking, but Noah stood out more in his own unique appearance, and that made Nina want him even more. Nina's cell phone rang, and it was Stacy calling her.

"Hey girl, you beat me first into calling you," Nina said.

"Damn Nina, please don't hate me for this, but your man looks freakin hot in that tux," Stacy complimented.

"WHAT? Don't tell me they started LIVE yet?" She asked, looking over her shoulders and getting anxious.

"Yes they are girl, and I see you on the phone," Stacy said.

"But the camera people haven't got here yet," she said.

"They must have started early because now all of you are LIVE and I see you guys just standing there waiting. They must have cameras on the inside looking out. Don't be nervous girl. You got this," Stacy informed and encouraged.

"And I thought we were supposed to go on a script?" Nina asked, suspiciously.

"Girl, be grateful you don't. You can just say what comes to mind naturally. But don't hate me, but like I said your man is hot girl," Stacy said.

"I could never hate you, Stace, nor be jealous of you. He is a hot something, isn't he?" Nina blushed and bragged.

"Sure is," Stacy said, staring at him on the TV screen. "OMG Nina, he is coming your way."

"Oh jeez, I'm so nervous," Nina said, seeing him saunter her way.

"Don't be girl, it's Noah, remember? Your childhood crush," she reminded. "I'll call you back, Stace," she said while hanging up the phone.

"You' don't have to girl, I see everything right here in front of me," Stacy says to herself, putting the phone down on the bed, grabbing a large red popcorn bowl and taking small chunks of it staring into the television with her eyes wide open.

"Hey Nina, you look amazing," he said, complementing.

"Really?" Nina said, blushing and getting speechless.

"Hell yes you do," he said, flirting.

"Aww thank you, Noah, that means so much coming from you, and you look magnificent," she said, eyeing him from head to toe.

"Wow thanks, Nina," he said, smiling. All of a sudden Malisa comes strolling his way and grabs him by his armpit.

"Hey boo boo dear, don't you look handsome," she said, flirtatiously. Noah just looks at her.

"Thanks Malisa, you look nice as well," he said.

"Okay everyone, we all can go in now," Jenny the producer said. The camera crew was arriving. They all had to plod up the long heavy stairs to infiltrate the mansion. When they entered, there were more extensive staircases and railings. The whole place was very splendid, humongous, and unique in its decorative quality.

"Woooow. This place looks amazing," Nina said, observing.

"Yeah, it sure is," Noah said. While acknowledging the beauty of the mansion, Nina looks up above the staircases and sees a hard metal stone plaque embedded into the wall reading, "Cecelia Horthway."

"Omg," Nina blurted.

"What?" Noah asked.

"You don't see that?" Nina said, pointing above.

"See what?" He said, looking around.

"Up there, Cecelia Horthway," Nina said, still pointing up.

"Cecelia horthway, who is that?" He asked, curiously.

"Come on Noah, you are not a jokester, so stop. Cecelia Horthway? Do you remember a few weeks ago we went to the Cecelia Hortway Motel? Our teacher and Jacob were talking about it first before we even went," she informed. Noah peered at Nina for a second.

"What are you talking about? A few weeks ago?" He asked.

"A few weeks ago at school we had a trip we had to go on, you don't remember that?" She asked.

"Haha. Nina, we haven't had a field trip since last year in June at Six Flags Great America for passing our exams. That was our last field trip at school before our summer vacation," he recalled.

"No, we went on a trip a few weeks ago, I remember. You must have all timers, Noah," she said, getting aggravated.

"Haha, funny Nina. You can ask our friends and they will say the same thing I'm saying. Our last trip was at Six Flags and a few weeks ago we was still in school preparing for graduation until we got a notice from Jacob explaining our new reality TV gig here," he reminded again. After that, Nina did not say anything else to Noah about the mysterious motel she claimed they had visited in the past few weeks. She could not believe that Noah does not remember and what else she could not believe was seeing Cecelia Horthway's name on the wall here. Someone has to remember where they went. She knew her friend Stacy would know. This was no coincidence. Nina is going to ask Jacob the TV producer first about it and then she will call Stacy later on tonight. But Nina did not realize all of the cameras were on them both right now, and everyone just heard what Nina told Noah on live TV. Stacy stared at the TV with her mouth wide open. She was baffled at what Nina and Noah were talking about.

"Was that rehearsed or scripted or what?" Stacy asked herself. "That was probably rehearsed. She'll tell me later when she calls me back.