Chapter 18

"I don't know what girl you are talking about. We do not have anyone by that name on our previous TV show registry," Piper said. "That is so strange. We've seen the girl," Nina turned around towards the crew. "Now I know I'm not seeing things around here." The crew was silent. "Well, will the show still go on?'' Adam asked. "I'm afraid not. The show will cancel on behalf of Emily's disappearance. Once we find her, then the show will continue but until then it is canceled for now. We only had one more episode to go to. The last couple would of been Zoey and Ryle. We have to take the rest ya folks home now. The couples who have been chosen and participated will stay," Carson informed. "This show sucked anyway. Nina, you are such a loser. You were going to lose anyway," Malisa blurted out before exiting. "KISS MY ASS BITCH," Nina yelled out so everyone could hear her. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU," the crew said. "Okay that's enough girls. The drama is over now. Malisa? That attitude of yours is the reason why you weren't chosen. Gotta get your act together girl," Carson broke off. "Whatever. I hope this place burns in hell," she said, leaving the mansion. Nina smiled and was relieved for what Carson had said. Finally someone besides Nina had put her in her place. Malisa does need to get her act together Nina thought to herself.