Chapter 33

Nina was lying in her bed with her arms folded behind her head thinking. She could not believe what had been said downstairs. 

"Damn... I never thought I would admit that to Carson, and not just to him, but to everyone. I can just give myself a big hug on that one. Now everyone knows he's a big fat ass liar. I hate that he took away our outside and cell phone privileges though. How am I going to get in contact with Stacy then? I hate this fucking place. But I have to hang it in here for a while longer if I want to find Emily. Nina, pull it together. Be strong for Emily. I have to. Fuck what Carson says."

  Monday morning Nina had realized since Carson took their phone and outside privileges away, she was going to have to let the detectives do it's pace if she wants to continue to stay there in order to find Emily. She has to do it for Emily. She did not feel right leaving not knowing what had happened to Emily. Nina just could not do that. She is not that type of person. She is kindhearted and selfless. Even if Emily was not her friend, she still cares. 

           "I have to talk to the cops now. I have no choice but to... And I don't care what Carson says. I just don't give a shit about what no one says these days. I need to find Emily... I need to know if she's okay, and safe," Nina said to herself openly while in the bathroom sitting on the toilet. Nina was tired and all she could do now was wait. There was no going outside while being there. She felt that she was trapped inside the mansion just like Jenny