Chapter 20

NINDS aims to seek fundamental knowledge about the brain and nervous system and to use that knowledge to reduce the burden of neurological disease. It's no surprise you might have a few vivid dreams or unsettling dreams in your life. You may even be among the 17.8% to 38% of people who have experienced at least one precognitive or premonition dream. These are dreams that seemingly predict the future. There is a Trusted Source National Library of Medicine, Biotech Information The National Center for Biotechnology Information advances science and health by providing access to biomedical and genomic information.

.Dreams must meet several criteria to be classified as precognitive:

You must record or tell others about your dream before the dream scenario is fulfilled in real life.

The dream must have a significant number of unique details so that it is unlikely to be fulfilled by chance.

Any dreams that are self-fulfilling prophecies or that could be influenced by existing knowledge are not premonition dreams.Dream telepathy, or communication with others via dreams, cannot influence the premonition dream. So I believe that first dream had warned me before coming here, but it didn't register until that one night having that dream again here at the mansion. Dreams can come back to you later on in the future. Sometimes a person can only remember fragments of their dreams in the moment and it could come back to them later on in the future. That dream was giving me a message about this place. I'm glad it did come back to me because all of you were thinking I was nuts."

"HAHAHA, hell ya girl. Some thought you belonged in a mental asylum. So I'm glad you did all of your research. I think you should do some investigating on Piper and Carson though. Be the next Nancy Drew girl," Stacy suggested.

"Really?" Nina asked.

"Yeah Nina, you are so smart. I believe you have a true talent in this. Find out what is really going on between Piper and Carson. You also need to do more digging on that dining room girl, Jenny...."

"Hehehe, dining room girl? You couldn't come up with a better name than that?" Nina asked.

"Jenny is her name. Find out more about her to see if she really exists. As far as I know, Jenny could have been a robot that you all saw in the dining room. or some girl that's lost in the mansion and lives there who has a way of sneaking up on people.''

"Haha, a robot? I doubt that," Nina laughed.

"I have to be honest with you my friend. I don't believe in the paranormal but I'm open to whatever you find out about her and that mansion you believe that's haunted. Another thing. If those shit heads don't call the police in regards to Emily, you should do the calling. Fuck whatever that bald headed shit head Carson say. You let the detectives know that Emily has gone missing and you need help finding her. I believe she is somewhere inside or around the mansion and they are just acting like she's missing. That's my theory. I really hope they find that girl. Keep me updated. Love you bestie," Stacy encouraged her best friend.

"I will. Love you too girl, Bye," Nina said, hanging up the phone. Nina has a lot on her plate now. "Acting like Emily is missing? That's a big one. I would've never thought that. Stacy is smart too," Nina said, talking to herself. Nina has an eerie mystery to solve and do research on. Nina is on her own with this case. She wishes she had more physical support but the only person who would have been on her side is Noah, but he is gone home now. Adam does not believe in the paranormal either like Stacy. Malisa thinks Nina is insane. Nina thought if she could do this, she would need a lot of help, and that involves the police and detectives. She does not have a choice but to get the police department involved in this case.