Chapter 11

While Jessica and Josh were hurrying their way back to the motel, the others are still at the motel. Carson instructed the others to do a treasure hunt while Jessica and Josh were away. When Jessica and Josh got back they halted by the door.

                     "What's gotten into you guys? Looks like you two seen a ghost?" Adam asked, ambling towards them.

                     "Speaking of ghosts. More like unseen ghosts," Josh said.

                     "What do you mean?" Adam asked curiously. Jessica and Josh told Adam and Nina about the sound they heard under the canoe. Nina was appalled by what they told them. 

                     "That's scary. Hey, let us tell you this. While you two were kayaking we experienced a couple of strange activities ourselves during the treasure hunt," Nina informed.

                     "What? Really? What happened?" Jessica asked eagerly.

                     "When we were doing our treasure hunt game we could have sworn Carson yelled out "GAMES OVER," but that was 5 minutes after we started the game he yelled out. We thought how could the game be over that fast? So we hurried and found Carson and he was in his office upstairs. He said he didn't call out "GAMES OVER." We was all frantic because we all knew what we heard," Nina explained.

                    "So who did?" Jessica asked.

                   "We don't know. I believe this place is haunted," Nina said certainly.

                    "Or it could of been a figment of our hearing imagination," Adam said in disbelief.

                    "Come on Adam, you heard it too. Everyone heard it," she said.

                    "We did but..." Getting cut off.

                    "But what?" She asked.

                    "You don't think that could of just been one of Carson's treasure hunt pranks? Putting someone else up to yelling out games over. I mean literally, anyone could of said that. I could of said that. I believe it was one of Carson's security guards that said that. Pranking us," he said.

                    "I don't believe it was. That voice sounded a lot like Carson's voice. That girl was right. This place is haunted," she said.

                    "What girl?" He asked.

                    "That girl, you know... Never mind. Long story," she said.

Nina could not believe she was still all alone on those mysterious events. First, it was the Mysterious Motel Jacob took her friends to that seemed like most of them denied they had been there. Now, it is the mysterious Carson's voice event Adam and the others thinking it was just a prank. Hopefully, Jessica and Josh are believers in what they experienced out there kayaking. But it does not seem they are too certain of what they believe either. Nina is the only person in that mansion who is a true paranormal believer. The only person she has not still asked yet about the haunted motel is Stacy. She has to find a way to call her. She sauntered upstairs to Carson's office room and knocked gently on the door. 

              "COME IN," he yelled.

              "Hey Carson, can I take a little break like go outside and get some fresh air? I need to calm my spirits and relax until we move on to the 8th episode," she asked.