Chapter 46

Nina waited until 1:00 am sharp. She knows that is when everyone in the entire mansion would be in a deep sleep. Everyone was getting all their sleep except for Nina, but she did not care about that now. Her mind was fixated on talking to Jenny to find out what really happened to Emily. She stood in the center of the bedroom and talked in a medium clear voice.

                    "Jenny? Are you here with me tonight? I really need you here tonight. I need to know what really happened to Emily." Nothing being said. The room was completely silent. "You warned me to leave this mansion but I have to be honest with you... I'm not going anywhere until I find out what has happened to Emily so you can warn me all you want for days... I'm not leaving." The room was still silent. "I need to talk to you Jenny. You are the only person who knows where Emily is. Not me, nor the police. They closed the case because they don't have a clue where Emily's body is nor knows who killed her. You only know. No one on my earth knows what really happened to her but you and the killer know. Please Jenny, I'm begging you. I need your help. If you can't come out  tonight and reveal yourself and tell me the truth I am not leaving this place even if Carson tells me and the others that our time is up here. I swear to God Jenny I would buy this mansion. I'm not poor. My parents have lots of money invested in me, which is for my college tuition, but I swear I would do whatever it takes to buy this place and stay here until I find out about Emily's remains and how she got killed... and just to mention who is the killer? I would stay here as long as it takes until I find out about those things. I need you to really think hard about what I just told you Jenny. I'm not leaving this place, so you can warn me as much as you want. I'm not going anywhere." After she had said all of that, there was a knock sound. "I hear you Jenny, please reveal yourself to me. I want to see you than hear you." Jenny revealed her ghostly image in front of the  walk in closet. 

                      "I'm here," Jenny said, looking pale and thin as she usually appears.

                      "Did you hear everything I said?" Nina asked Jenny, making sure she heard her loud and clear.

                      "Every single word," Jenny said.

                      "Great. Now tell me what happened to Emily?" Nina asked.

                      "She's in my world," she said.

                      "You said that before," Nina said.

                       "She's dead in your world," she said.

                      "I know she's dead, Jenny," Nina said, getting irritated.

                      "Someone killed her,"  she admitted.

                      "Someone like who?" Nina asked, eagerly.

                      "Everyone," she admitted.

                      "Everyone? What do you mean everyone?" Nina asked.

                      "Everyone killed Emily," she said.

                      "What do you mean everyone? I'm not following? Ain't it supposed to be one killer?" Nina asked.

                      "No. Everyone in the mansion did it," she said.

                      "Everyone in this mansion... You're joking right?" Nina asked, in disbelief.