Chapter 21

Nina thought about what Stacy had said about her being the next Nancy Drew. Nancy Drew would have solved this mystery on her own in one day. Nina had read a few of Nancy Drew books when she was in high school and she found her stories incredible. Nancy Drew just did not have herself solving each case. She also had a team of friends who would help her solve them. Something Nina wishes she had at this moment. She got up from the bench and entered back into the mansion and before she could go up to her room Carson stopped her by the staircase.

               "I told you, you can't be outside no more than 30 minutes," he demanded.

               "I know. I apologize Carson," she said.

               "This is your last warning," he warned. Before she went up the stairs she paused and turned around. 

               "Carson, is the police looking for Emily?" She asked.

               "No worries Nina, we are on it," he said.

               "Did you ever call the police on that matter?'' She asked again.

               "Yes I did. They are on the case now. We will find her. Just stay put and obey my rules," he demanded. When  Nina was in her room, she lied down by the headboard of the bed thinking. 

                "Jenny said Piper is a bitch, no, Carson is the real BITCH. It seems like ever since Noah and the others left he has gotten mean. Almost like I can see another side to him. I hate it. Carson is a mean BITCH. Asshole. He said he called the police but earlier he said he will handle it. Maybe he had called the police while I was outside. Maybe. I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't worry too much now since he said he called the police. But I have to find out who this girl Jenny is. Stacy believes Jenny could be a robot or some lost girl who lives in the mansion. I believe she is an entity. I need to find out who she is. I forgot to ask Carson how long will we stay in this mansion? I know he said until they find Emily but who knows, it could take them weeks and months, even to a year to find a missing person. God I need my phone but we can't use it in here, damn. I need to ask him how many times in a day we could go outside to get some air? I need to ask him that. I'll ask him tomorrow. I don't wanna bother him today. He already looks like he is in a bad mood anyway. This is stressful. I'm tired. Had a long day. I need to get some rest now until supper." She touched her hair and wrapped it in a ponytail. She turned over and pulled the covers up to her face.