Chapter 17

Carson has demanded that every single person in the mansion must meet on the first floor in the living room immediately. 

                      "Listen up guys. We have a situation. Emily is not in her room. Her belongings is gone too. I have a team of guards searching for her throughout the mansion. So I want everyone to stay down here until they find her. We have a personal cook that will whip up something for you guys. So stay put," Carson informed.

                     "God. I hope they find her?" Nina said worriedly.

                     "I think she escaped," Adam said.

                     "How could that happen and all the doors are sealed up all day and night?" Nina asked.

                     "Maybe she had an accomplice," he said.

                     "I think the house took her," Nina said, and everyone in the room heard her and they all froze and looked at her in bafflement. 

                    "Why would you think that? Guys she is crazy. Don't listen to her, she needs to be locked up in a mental institution," Malisa ridiculed her. Everyone laughed her remark.

                    "I am serious. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BELIEVE ME?" Nina yelled, getting up from the sofa.

                    "I believe you," someone said. Everyone looked at each other and also looked around the room. A girl appeared in the shadows through the back dinner room area which was dark.

The girl in the shadows appeared visible to everyone.  "I did," the girl said. 

                      "Who are you?" Malisa asked.

                      "Jenny," she said.

                      "Jenny? I don't remember you, are you part of the show?" Adam asked.

                      "Used to be," she admitted.

                      "Why are you still here? Do you live here?" Adam asked her.

                      "I come here to warn you all. Get out before it's too late," she warned.

                      "What do you mean?" Nina asked. Carson and the guards came down and when Nina looked back Jenny had disappeared back into the dark living room.

                      "Aye, where did she go?" Adam asked.

                      "What girl? Is it Emily?" Carson asked.

                      "No it wasn't Emily. It was Jenny. Wait... You still haven't found her?" Adam asked.

                      "No. There is still no sign of Emily. We checked the entire mansion and she is still missing," Carson informed.

                      "She has to be somewhere in this house," Nina said, eyeing around the place.

                      "I need to call Emily's parents to notify them," Carson said. 

                      "Maybe Jenny knows where Emily may be," Nina said.

                      "Jenny who?" He asked curiously.

                      "The girl, who was just in here," Nina said.

                      "Jenny? She said she'd been on our TV show before," Adam said.

                      "Don't know anyone by that name. Piper do you?" He asked.

                      "No I don't," Piper said.

                      "I think the girl lives here," Nina said.

                      "No one lives here. This house is a summer rental  for event reservations, vacations, and for filming purposes only. No one can not live here," Piper apprised. 

                     "But we've seen the girl Jenny. She warned us to get out before it's too late," Nina said.

 "We don't know anyone by that name," Piper said.