Chapter 45

Nina did not sleep the rest of the night. She stayed up thinking about what Jenny had said about Emily being in the spirit world.

                    "If she's in the spirit world then that means Emily is dead. Oh my God, what happened to her to be crossed over into Jenny's world. Someone killed her, and I'm gonna find out. I need to talk to Jenny again tonight... I have too... I can't leave this place not knowing what happened to her. Jenny is all I got to confide in now. Can't tell the detectives about this... They wouldn't believe me or look at me like I'm insane. Now I understand why they closed the case... Someone has done a hell of a job of making sure Emily wouldn't be found... That her body is hiding out somewhere having her spirit leave her body. I really need to talk to that girl."

              All morning and evening Nina did not talk to anyone at breakfast, lunch or at supper time. She was eager to talk to Jenny again. She could not wait until the day ended. She chose to talk to her at night time because if she tried to communicate with her in the day people would see and hear her. She did not want to embarrass herself talking to something that is not there while people are hearing and listening to her. Nina is a strong believer in the paranormal and she is going to try to communicate with Jenny tonight while everyone is in a deep sleep.