Chapter 10

At the next competition, Nina and Adam get an advantage, and they are safe from elimination until Carson comes back again to tell them unexpected news.

                          "Hey guys, I know Nina and Adam isn't gonna like this, but there is a twist. Nina and Adam will choose a couple and go for kayaking," Carson announced.

                         "Ohh God, do we have to pick a couple?" Nina asked.

                         "You sure do,"  Carson said.

                         "Ohh jeez," Nina said, unsatisfied. "I am sure the couple I'm choosing will not be Noah and Malisa. You can count on that one," she said thoughtfully. She will make sure Adam does not make a mistake and choose them too.

                        "So Adam, what couple do you think we should choose? Who looks like the perfect couple?" She asked.

                        "Well. Who I think who could be the perfect match is Noah and M..." Adam gets cut off.

                        "No, don't say it. They do not make a good couple," Nina said.

                        "I think so, why not you?" He asked.

                        "They look disgusting together," she said furiously.

                        "Well I think they belong together because in school they are always together. Malisa is always by his side. Plus, she is hot and Noah isn't a bad looking guy. They both are classy, and are the most popular kids in school," he said. Nina is getting aggravated with Adam now. She even hated that Carson chose her to partner with him. He made Nina feel less of herself, saying they are the most attractive and popular people in school. Nina also thought he made a point about Noah being the most attractive and popular guy in school. He was not lying when he said that, but Malisa on the other hand disagrees. If she had to choose who was the hottest and most attractive female in school, the person she would choose is her best friend Stacy. Not because Stacy is her best friend, but even if Stacy was not her friend, she would think that she is the most attractive girl in the whole school. Nina has had dreams of Stacy and Noah going together but she knows that is not true. Stacy has her eye on Liam. In reality, if Stacy had a crush on Noah instead of Malisa, that would be deep competition. For the matter of them being best friends and even if she was not her friend it still would be a bad competition. For that reason, Stacy is attractive, much skinnier than Nina, and also she knows how to fight. Nina would be terrified of Stacy if that was the case. Nina had to convince Adam to choose another couple, and within 15 minutes they did. The next couple was Jessica and Josh. Nina thought they would make a good couple. Nina saw Jessica staring at him from the time they arrived at the mansion. Josh is hot and has short Justin Bieber blonde hair. Jessica is attractive and has goldish hair. Petite and well dressed. Jessica and Josh would be the perfect couple to go out kayaking.