Chapter 28

At 5:00 pm Nina called Stacy back and told her everything that the man on the phone told her regarding Emily Emerson.

          "WHAT? HE DIDN'T CALL?" Stacy asked, shocked.

          "Nope. No record of it they said," Nina said.

          "Oh my God," Stacy said.

          "That's what I said," Nina said.

          "Him and that whole crew is hiding something," Stacy said.

          "Yeah he is," Nina said.

          "You should confront him about it?" Stacy suggested.

          "I think that's gonna make things much worse. If he finds out I made phone calls regarding Emily, and on that entity he is going to kill me," Nina said, agitatedly.

          "Nina, you must confront him about it if you really want to find that girl. You have to stand up for what you believe in Nina," Stacy advised.

          "Ha, that sounds like an assembly speech," Nina said.

          "It's an encouraging speech," Stacy said.

          "I agree with you, Stace. But I am a little afraid," Nina said.

          "You have to face your fears, and stand up. I know you are nervous, but your nervousness will fade away after you've confronted him. I know you can do it my friend, I know you can," Stacy encouraged.

         "I really appreciate your help, Stace. But I need to think about that," Nina said, smiling.

         "No rush girl. Give it some thought, and see if you could talk to him tomorrow," Stacy reassured.

         "Thanks girl. Talk to you later, bye," Nina said.

         "Bye bestie," Stacy said.