Chapter 19

After half of the crew left Nina needed to go outside and get some fresh air and sat on the hard concrete bench on the side of the mansion. She had her cell with her and decided to give Jacob a call. He was the first person to get her into this whole show business opportunity. 

                     "Hi Jacob," Nina said.

                     "Heey Nina, how is the show going?" He asked.

                     "Your not watching?" She asked.

                     "Pretty busy at the moment with school paperwork," he said.

                     "Well... The show is a disaster now, and it is canceled," she infomed.

                     "What?... Really? Canceled?... What do you mean canceled?" He asked curiously.

                     "Carson canceled the show because Emily Emerson is missing. We don't know where she went.. Her room is completely empty, they said," she informed.

                      "Oh God. I know she couldn't got out because they have the doors locked from the outside," he said.

                      "I know," she said.

                       "So she has to be there," he said.

                       "They say she isn't. All the guards checked the entire mansion and couldn't find her," she said.

                       "That's soo uncanny," he said.

                       "Yeah it is," she said.

                       "Did he call the police?" he asked.

                       "I don't know, all I know is that they are still trying to locate her and her family," she informed.

                       "What do you mean you don't know if they called the police? They'd better get them there," he asked.

                       'I'm sure they have Jacob," Nina said.

                       "Are you okay?" he asked, caring.

                       "Yes I'm fine," she said.

                       "Since the show was canceled , is someone going to take you home?" He asked.

                       "No, Carson ordered the people who participated on the show to stay and if they track Emily the show will continue. We only had one episode to finish," she informed.

                        "Oh. Maybe I need to go down there tomorrow," he said.

                        "No need to Jacob, Carson and the guards are handling it I guess. We'll be okay," Nina reassured.

                        "I'm glad to hear you alright. What about Noah, Adam, Malissa? Are they alright?" He asked.

                        "Yes they are safe," she said.

                        "Oh okay great to hear. I will give Carson a call tonight to see what is really going on here and he should get the cops involved in this. You take care of your Nina," he said.