Chapter Fourteen

A/N: This chapter uses strikethrough text, so please let me know if it worked! I think it's in a different font, so sorry if that makes it less enjoyable ;-; I don't know how to fix it- (I think it might be the program I used for the strikethrough text)

Also, TW: TRANSPHOBIA!!!

"Dear Diary,

Hi, me? Or whoever will read this. I don't know. Dad said I should make a diary for my life and how I feel, to make sure I don't have an outburst. Again. Hmmm. I'll ask him what I should write.

Bye bye!

Dear Diary,

I'm back! Dad said to write about my life, and what happened when I got my powers, so I'll do my best to explain it.

I don't have an eraser, so please ignore all the parts that are crossed out. I swear I don't feel that way. I̶ ̶d̶o̶. Ignore that.

I was angry at him because he didn't accept me. I still think he doesn't, but he's less vocal about it. S̶e̶r̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶h̶a̶.̶

Anyways, I was stomping my feet and shouting, when I flung my arms out. Flames went everywhere. They trapped me. I was scared. Dad saved me. His face looked really ugly though. Like a half baked loaf of bread. I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶.̶ I felt pretty bad. Dad got the British Empire to put out the flames for us. There went my childhood home.

I've had more outbursts since then. None as bad as that. I'm scared I'm going to kill someone. I've already hurt a lot of people.

To me in the future, please don't hurt anyone. I hope you will be nice, and help others. I hope you will do all the things we wanted to do. Please.

Dear Diary,

I am a boy."

The French Empire paused through her reading. A boy? That didn't sound right. She was a girl. Maybe her past self made a mistake and didn't want to cross it out.

She continued on.

"Dear Diary,

I had another outburst. It wasn't too bad this time, but I burnt a tree down. I wish I could wear gloves or something to stop my powers. But I just burn through them. Because my hands are made of fire.

Dear Diary,

Another outburst. This time I killed a bird that was flying near us. I cried for three hours. My dad told me to stop crying and help him clean up. I only did one of those things. I̶ ̶w̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.

Dear Diary,

I wish I had someone to talk to. All I have is my dad, and I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ he's only one person. I heard that there was someone with uncontrollable powers who was around my age. His name is the Austrian Empire. I want to talk to him.

Dear Diary,

Another outburst. This time, a few countries were there to see it. Including the Austrian Empire. Dad got really mad, and he told me I can't go outside for the next month.