To be known.

Long ago back when King Chan still ruled the wolf kingdom, he had an arranged marriage with a beautiful fellow werewolf woman. Her name was Yuna and she was the most kind Luna the kingdom had ever known.

The king and queen grew to love each other very much, and a couple years into their marriage they decided to expand their family and have a child. And they named their baby Minho.

Considering the kind heart his mother had, and the different kingdoms his father was friends with. Minho grew up without friends and didn't care to meet anyone. He always focused on his fighting techniques and his transformation. He trained everyday and became the first wolf to learn transformation the fastest at the age of 13.

--

Jisung was born rather different than every other wolf, he is indeed a wolf, but he isn't able to transform, he learns this at the age of 17, when even if you haven't learned it you automatically transform on your 16th birthday. Jisung thought it just took him a little longer, but when a year passed he knew it wasn't going to happen. He was the first wolf in all of history not able to transform and no one knew why.

His mother died giving birth to him, and his father died at the age of 32 from a spreading illness that was going around their village at the time when jisung was only 7 years old. He became a homeless child that wandered the village and often fought with animals for garbage food. So he grew up quiet and only became comfortable around people he knew, like the baker that took him in when he was 11 years old. But sadly that baker died when Jisung was 15 out of old age leaving the whole bakery to him.

Now that you know their backgrounds. Please stay ready for me to tell you the most enchanting love story ever known. The two undestined soulmates..