Don't get a cold.

(RECAP)...

Minho turned his head to look at the boy he saw laying on the ground. "What are you doing? Get out of here!" Yelled Minho.

So..when you transform into a wolf you speak wolf language, even though jisung cant transform or SPEAK the wolf language, he still studied at wolf academy. So thankfully he can understand the language. Jisung got up and ran away leaving the prince and the girls alone with each other..

Minho transformed back into human form when the boy ran away.

"Y-Your Highness, I can explain! We were just-"

"-You don't need to explain to me what you were doing! The lot of you are bullies who said extremely rude things to him! And was even about to try and kill a fellow student from wolf academy, is this what my people have become?" Minho said loudly.

"No of course not your highness, this was just a misunderstanding. And..our school is going to take a visit to your place tomorrow for a field trip. I hope you can forgive us and still let us go." One of the girls said trying to act apologetic. But Minho saw right through her.

He scoffed at the girls. "It's a school tradition, you have to go and I have no say in that, but if I catch you treating him like that again..I will personally see to it that yo are kicked out of wolf academy, do you understand?"

All 4 of he girls bowed and ran away fastly into the mist of the night.

'Aish, I hate Bullies.'

Apparently the universe hated him because only seconds later the night clouds joined together and started raining. Minho groaned angrily knowing he had to run home in this weather.

He quickly transformed and ran his way back to the palace. When he got to the palace doors, he transformed back and went inside where he was greeted by a servant. "Your highness what took you so long? Look at yourself your soaked."

Minho grumbled an, "I know" out of his mouth as the servant put a towel over his back. "Go dry yourself off and take a hot shower so you don't get a cold, your giving a palace tour to the school students tomorrow so get some sleep."

Minho replied with a single nodd and went into his room. After he took of his soaked clothes he got in the shower, he put the water at the warm temperature he liked and hoped it was hit enough to prevent a cold.

He finished showering and got into his PJ's. Before he went to his bed he grabbed the book he was reading earlier and ran his fingers on the cover of it.

'I guess true love doesn't exist for me..'

He later the book down sadly knowing he could only read about it, and then went to bed.

___________________________________________

Jisung was inside his bakery and was still trying to wrap his mind around what happened earlier. The prince had never come down here..and somehow he managed to save him from possible death? These were the thoughts going round and round his mind. But he was extremely regretful that he didn't even get the chance to thank him.