bullying.

(RECAP)...

Just then he heard voices and he realized that he not only ran around the whole forest but he also ended up at the kingdom's village..
______________________________________________

'What people could be out so late at night?'. Minho thought.

Minho walked closer to the voices trying not to cause noise by stepping on something loud with his four paws. He very slowly and quietly came behind a tree and saw 5 people in his his sight, 4 of which are girls surrounding this boy. Minho listened into the conversation

"Come on! Do something, you say your so fearless then prove it!" One of the girls said. Then the guy spoke, "I didn't mean it in that way I swear..I meant fearless as in conquering heights and stuff like that. Please don't take it the wrong way."

"Doesn't matter how you meant it" Another girl spoke, "You still said it."

The boy was trying to back up. "Please just leave me alone tonight, I really need to get home."

"For God's sake, Jisung! It's not a home it's a bakery! You should stay there, why even bother coming to wolf academy if you can't transform?"

Minho's confusion arose. 'cant transform?'. Minho thought. 'He looked well over 16, why can't he transform?'

"I go to school so I can learn more about our kind." Jisung explained sounding calm but scared.

One of the girls walked up to Jisung. "Your trash, your nothing, and your useless."

Jisung's head suck low at the harsh words.

Minho had never witnessed bullying to this extent, he thought about approaching them to put a stop to this.

"Jisung..I hope you crawl under a tree and die... actually, were under a tree right now, so let's fulfill my wish." The girl said as she kicked Jisung's knee causing him to drop and then signaled the other girls to help her. They all started kicking him and cursing at him.

There was no more thinking..Minho ran towards all of them and stopped in front of Jisun. He was growling and snarling at the girls which made them back up in fear. Jisung was frozen on the ground.

The girls saw Minho's fur and immediately gasped. "It's the prince!" One of he girls shouted.

Jisung shot his head up at the words he had just heardand saw the color of the fur from the wolf standing in front of him. 'it is the prince..but what is he doing out here?'. Jisung thought.

Minho turned his head to look at the boy he saw laying on the ground. "What are you doing? Get out of here!" Yelled Minho.

So..when you transform into a wolf you speak wolf language, even though jisung cant transform or SPEAK the wolf language, he still studied at wolf academy. So thankfully he can understand the language. Jisung got up and ran away leaving the prince and the girls alone with each other..

A/N
If anyone wants to follow me on Instagram, my username is serena_is_a_stay.💜🫶

My tik Tok is Atlantisstay.