unsaid love.

(RECAP)...

"can your own wolf actually become jealous even though it's a part of you?"

“Yes, it absolutely can,” Minho confirmed. “Although he is a part of me, we still have our own distinct personalities and motivations. He has his own desires and I have mine. And since his desires are mostly for me, I suppose it's not unreasonable to think he may get jealous.”

__________♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥__________

Jisung sighed, biting his lip as he was processing everything. Minho found it amusing.

"Jisung, I don't think you understand me just yet. Ever since I was born I've been reserved, quiet, and stern. True love was never an option in my life, only the pretending would have kept me sane with the arranged marriage..but now even if i pretend I feel as if all i'd want to do is die."

Jisung spoke with a shake in his voice, "So because of me you will let down your parents and kingdom?"

Minho cupped his face, "No no.. because of you I can actually be happy. My marriage with the human princess doesn't mean anything to me, and I won't marry her."

Jisung couldn't help it, he smiled. He genuinely smiled.

In the next moment, Minho leaned toward Jisung and pressed his lips against his; it was gentle and soft, almost hesitant. Minho broke off the kiss after a few moments, but he stayed close to Jisung, their faces inches apart. Minho looked deeply into Jisung’s eyes, trying to see the very core of his being.

“I want us to be honest with each other,” Minho said softly. “I don’t want to hide these feelings anymore. I want you to know that you’re not just some little crush to me.”

In response, Jisung leaned forward and kissed Minho back, this time with more passion than before. He wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and pulled him closer to him, the two of them becoming entangled together in a passionate embrace. Jisung loved the way Minho tasted, the warmth of his breath against his lips. It was almost as if they were one being in that moment, joined not just by their souls but by their very breath.

Jisung pulled back, he felt like he could cry. "What are you going to do when your parents object."

Minho smiled and rubbed his thumb gently across Jisung's cheek. "you'll see..let's go?"

Jisung nodded and they started to make their way to the throne room.