The Destined Wolf.

(RECAP)..

"Alright...They should all already be here.. let's make today as long as possible...You got this." He said trying to give himself a pep-talk.

And then he walked out of his room which was drowning in heaven's light and went to all of the students.

But the first person he saw in this crowd filled with people was the boy from last night.

______________________________________

The boy looked around nervously as if he was waiting for something to happen.

Minho walked up to the crowd who instantly started murmuring to each other as they saw the prince.

Jisung however, didn't know how to react.

'So he is the one that saved me? When should I thank him? Should I even talk to him since he's the prince?'

"Hello everyone, I am Prince Minho of the wolf kingdom, you are all here to learn the places of this palace and the history behind it, wondering off is not allowed and if you do so a guard will escort you out and you will be on short leave from school which means you will miss days worth of work and learning, and I don't think any of you would want that huh?"

Everyone shook their heads no.

'He seems so mature' Jisung thought.

"Follow me," Minho said demandingly.

And the tour started.

______________________________________

Jisung was finding himself rather intrigued at most of the rooms he had seen and the things the prince was saying like, "30 years ago my father wanted this specific room built called the silence room where bad people would go to sit in silence, the silence eventually caused the people in the room to go insane and kill themselves, but because of brutal reasons, we don't do that anymore."

You could learn a lot of things here that you don't learn in Wolf Academy, there was only one thing that he recognized Minho mention and that was the 'destined wolf'

The destined wolf was something that everyone learned about in school, it is believed to be a myth, but no one really knows. And Minho started saying things that Jisung never heard in school.

"As all of you students know, the destined wolf was rumored to have lived about seven centuries ago. This particular wolf was also rumored to have the blackest and whitest of fur, If you are confused by what that means, it means the wolf was a half-black, half-white fur breed, and the colors were split from the middle of his face, his eyes were also bluer then the cleanest waters could ever be. The wolf was picked on and bullied for the way his fur looked and the obvious color of his eyes. One day he had enough of the harsh words and acts. Dark power suddenly arose in him, he could run faster than any wolf and when he growled he would be able to shake the ground, when he howled he would be able to call upon stars to come to fall to the earth and burn his entire village, He eventually got caught and was killed."

One of the students spoke up, "Did nothing happen after that?"

Minho put his hands behind his back.

"It was said that his last words were a curse he put on his descendants which was, 'all descendants of me shall die in their mother's womb so they won't be murdered because of my title. There will be one amongst these descendants that shall live, but not able to transform to prevent what I had to go through, but mark my words this descendant will have its time to rise its inner beast and finish what I started, I promise you' People say he was destined to betray his village so they called him the destined wolf."

Another student spoke up, "But where did the unknown dark power come from?"

Minho replied, "I don't know, there are still unanswered questions, but keep in mind that the destined wolf is just a myth."

Jisung thought, 'I can't transform, I'm the only wolf ever who can't, can that mean something?'

Jisung spoke up as well and Minho recognized the boy, "But none of this would have happened if people were just nice right?"

"No. People will be people, it was up to him to control either to ignore it or embrace it." Minho said

"No one knows how long he put up with it before he decided to get revenge, and no one knows what people could have done to him to make him break. Can't one person only take so much?"

Minho didn't know how to argue back, he couldn't, the boy was right.

The crowd of students started getting nervous as Minho didn't answer, they thought he was angry.

"Your Highness please don't pay no attention to him, he always gets on people's nerves and doesn't know how to shut up." One of the students said as they gave Jisung a sneery look.

Minho tensed up and was going to speak when someone else just spoke up.

"Yeah, he's always being quiet acting innocent when he really is a beast! Maybe you are the descendant the destined wolf was talking about, I mean you can't transform as he said, you will probably destroy all of us because you can't control your stupid emotions!"

"SILENCE!" Minho yelled. "I would expect this behavior at least back at school but not in front of me. This boy, Jisung, was right, perhaps the destined wolf wouldn't have done any of what he did if people were just nice to him and didn't bully!"

"Your Highness, are you saying that if we are mean and he is the descendant then he could probably destroy all of us?" One of the students asked.

"If he did, I wouldn't blame him. And you said that he's always quiet and acting innocent but he's a beast, then tell me, have you ever seen him lash out or act up?"

The student was completely quiet which gave Minho his answer.

"You also said that he can't control his emotions? He was standing there being calm when you all were lashing at him in anger for no reason, no, it's you who can't control your emotions!" he yelled.

Everyone was quiet as they knew that the prince was for sure angry this time.

"Do not treat him like you own him! Just because he can't transform does not mean you get to walk him around on a leash when it's you who is the dog!!" Minho's voice only grew louder and turned into a growl when his eyes started to turn gold. His wolf was trying to come out because of his anger, Minho felt the wolf trying come out, he closed his eyes before the students said something about it and calmed down.

'What the hell? I have never gotten so mad that my wolf would want to come out. Why am I so mad in the first place?'