Another Meeting.

(RECAP)..

Jisung was inside his bakery and was still trying to wrap his mind around what happened earlier. The prince had never come down here..and somehow he managed to save him from possible death? These were the thoughts going round and around his mind. But he was extremely regretful that he didn't even get the chance to thank him.

_____________________________________

The next day Minho woke up with a little bit of a rust in his throat. He angrily sighed because the sickness that he didn't want had come on the day of the tour.

"Power through it...it's just for today," he mumbled.

The sun shining in his room blinded him like someone staring infinitely at the sun, It hurt for a split second before he looked away which was also followed by an irritated groan.

Minho got changed and looked at himself in the mirror as he tilted his head.

'Marriage?'
He thought
'I keep forgetting that I'm about to give up every ounce of my happiness.'

He hoped the tour for today would take his mind off of everything negative.

After all...Showing a bunch of school students around the palace may be boring but it is time-consuming, meaning he doesn't have to spend time with his soon-to-be-wife.

"Alright...They should all already be here.. let's make today as long as possible...You got this." He said trying to give himself a pep-talk.

And then he walked out of his room which was drowning in heaven's light and went to all of the students.

But the first person he saw in this crowd filled with people was the boy from last night.

A/N
If anyone wants to follow me on Instagram, my username is serena_is_a_stay.💜🫶

My tik Tok is Atlantisstay.