Unknown Voices.

(RECAP)...

"Do not treat him like you own him! Just because he can't transform does not mean you get to walk him around on a leash when it's you who is the dog!!" Minho's voice only grew louder and turned into a growl when his eyes started to turn gold. His wolf was trying to come out because of his anger, Minho felt the wolf trying come out, he closed his eyes before the students said something about it and calmed down.

'What the hell?? I have never gotten so mad that my wolf would want to come out. Why am I so mad in the first place?'

______________________________________

All of the students kept their silence, they didn't expect the prince to insult someone like that.

Minho spoke as if nothing happened, "Follow me, we're almost done with the tour."

The crowd of students still kept their mouths shut, but now Jisung had two things to thank him for, no one had ever defended him like that...I mean why would anybody try to, he doesn't have any friends or family, it's just him.

'But are we not going to talk about what just happened? Anyone could see that his wolf was threatening to come out.' Jisung thought.

___________________________________________

The rest of the tour continued as scheduled, but no one dared talk to Jisung out of fear of being yelled at.

"And lastly, this particular room, if you could even call it that, was a prison that was said to hold the destined wolf after he was captured where he awaited his execution," Minho said.

A student raised their hand, "Did it really hold him?"

Minho replied, "As I said before, we don't know, for all we know this could have just been a regular prison hold for people."

Jisung also became curious, "Are we allowed to go in?"

Minho raised his eyebrows, "Of course, people are allowed in there, but no one has entered in centries because of the destined wolf rumored to have been in there, would you like to go in?"

Jisung nervously scratched his neck, "Well, I would like to see what it looks like in there.."

"Very well then," Minho said, "You can go in for just a little bit, I will accompany you to make sure you don't do anything...Stupid."

The students snickered but stopped when Minho glared at them.

Jisung walked up to the front of the crowd and stopped in front of the prince.

Then Minho opened the door and they both went in and closed the door behind them, the room was filled to the brim with spiderwebs and it was so dusty that every movement made the dust move.

The second Jisung stepped foot in the room he felt heaviness weigh down on him, then he slowly started hearing voices that grew louder and louder screaming 'Get me out' and 'Please don't let me die here!' Jisung covered his ears thinking that it would mute the unknown voices,

"What's wrong?" Minho asked.

"W-What the hell is going on, why are so many people screaming!"

Minho stood there and his expression completely changed. He knew why Jisung was hearing voices, but he was too shocked to say anything.

Jisung closed his eyes and plugged his ears even more, then all the voices stopped and in the split second of silence, a deep voice was heard by Jisung saying, "You...It is you, I've waited so long."

At that moment Jisung's eyes shot open, but they were flashing blue. It did not go unnoticed by Minho, he panicked, and again his eyes turned to gold as his wolf was trying to make an entrance, he felt his wolf but only cared about what was happening to Jisung. Minho placed a hand on Jisung's shoulder and for some reason, Minho's touch made Jisung close his eyes back and reopen them showing Jisung's original eye color.