Motherly worry.

(RECAP)...

"Yes, a mistake. I should go now, and you should as well."

Minho then quickly walked away and out through the doors.

"A mistake?" Jisung mumbled to himself as he touched his lips softly.

He was frozen in place, like an icicle in the winter.

He felt somewhat used, and yet he still wanted what just happened to continue, but suddenly a voice arose from behind him.

"So, you're the person who has grabbed my son's attention.."

______________________________

Jisung was too scared to turn around.

"Son?" He mumbled.

The sudden realization hit him and he sighed in disappointment, he hoped that there was any type of way that what he and Minho just did wasn't seen. But that was just a far away wish.

He turned around and saw the queen. Her crown sat beautifully on her well done hair, her posture reminded him of Minho, and her dress was decked out in white pearls mixed with white fabric.

He bowed. "My queen..its a pleasure to see you in person."

She walked slowly towards Jisung with a tainted smile. "Is it really? I've learned that people just say that when they don't mean it, if I was in your situation..I wouldn't be a pleasure at all, more like a curse."

Jisung swallowed. "Even if that was true, I would never say that."

"Well, of course you wouldn't.." she started to walk slowly in a circle around him. "The truth is always the hardest. For some people, it's easier to admit it to themselves then to admit it to other people..but I suppose you already know that, don't you?"

Jisung pierced his lips together. "I'm sorry about what you saw..it was not me who had initiated it."

"No, but you didn't stop it either, so there must be some feelings there.."

"I..I.."

"Spare me the 'im still figuring it out' thoughts. My son is not a regular villager, he is not your classmate. He is the prince...so your answer is either a yes or no. Both of which I'm sure you know the outcome to."

Jisung took a deep breath, "Your son..is just as clueless as I am. The way he expressed it was just different."

She stopped walking. "My son likes you."

So blunt, so straight forward.

"W-What?"

"I'm his mother. If I don't see it, then no one will. He isn't clueless, he's scared..he's guilty."

"Guilty?" Jisung asked quietly.

She nodded. "About his marriage. He has to choose between the person he loves, and the people of this kingdom..think of it as you sacrifice the one to save the many. Minho is just scared, he's scared that he will either lose you, or fail this kingdom."

"But he...he said it was a mistake."

She sighed, "I know you wouldn't get in the way of his life to the thrown..to the people. But his marriage will unite enemies together to start to build a better world.."

Jisung nodded reluctantly, he felt a dagger stab his heart. "I would never..get in the way of that, besides..he obviously regrets what happened between the two of us, he used me.."

She was silent.

"You don't have to worry about me..I'll be gone by nightfall.."

"No, you won't." A sudden voice echoed.