Love.

(RECAP)...

Minho gently put his hand on Jisung's shoulder, "you know I didn't want to marry that princess, I love you, not her. And about my title, it will come back when I find a solution to our problem. But we only have five days, so let's get to it."

__________(⁠๑⁠´⁠•⁠.̫⁠ ⁠•⁠ ⁠'⁠๑⁠)__________

Minho and Jisung were both laying on a palace bed together, the room was obviously large and elegant.

They lay facing each other, their hot breaths colliding with each other after every exhale.

"Minho..," Jisung mumbled, "what are you going to do if..my destiny is fulfilled?"

Minho shook his head with a sigh, "I shall not think about that, and neither should you."

"But would you...still love me?"

Minho froze, as did his breath..it's such a simple answer, but he found himself hesitating the answer because he couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he had to ask this question. He grabbed Jisung's hand and put it on his chest over his heart.

"Of course I will..no matter what happens, no matter what you do..I know the person you truly are, and that is the person I love."

Jisung was unable to contain his blush and hitch of breath, he smiled. "Thank you.."

A/N
I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but I am actually squealing over how cute they are!💜

(P.S, this is a VERY important question, does ANYONE live in Oklahoma?)