You Will Stay Here.

(RECAP)...

At that moment Jisung's eyes shot open, but they were flashing blue. It did not go unnoticed by Minho, he panicked, and again his eyes turned to gold as his wolf was trying to make an entrance, he felt his wolf but only cared about what was happening to Jisung. Minho placed a hand on Jisung's shoulder and for some reason, Minho's touch made Jisung close his eyes back and reopen them showing Jisung's original eye color.

______________________________________

Jisung looked relieved since the voices stopped, but Minho was looking at him in awe.

Very quickly, Minho grabbed Jisung's shoulder and dragged him out of there, The students looked puzzled seeing Minho's hand gripping on Jisung's shoulder.

"Did he do something wrong?" Mumbled one of the students to another.

Minho let go of Jisung's shoulder and stood straight, "The tour is over, my guards will escort you out, I hope you have learned a lot today and use this knowledge wisely." As Minho said this the guards surrounded the students leading them to the palace doors.

Jisung was about to go with them when Minho placed his hand back on Jisung's shoulder to stop him, "Stop, come with me."

Jisung didn't get to say anything before Minho walked off, Jisung followed him because he had no choice.

Minho stopped randomly in a hallway in front of one of the doors and just stood there, Jisung felt awkward and broke the silence, "Your Highness, I just want to say thank you for saving me that night from those students, and for defending me earlier."

"Don't mention it, but I didn't bring you here to hear a thank you."

Jisung sighed, "Then why did bring me here?"

"I know why your ears were hearing an overbearing amount of voices...They are the voices of all the people that were locked up in that room before they died, It was said that their spirits lingered there but it wasn't ever proven true until now." Minho said.

"That makes sense, but what about the other voice?"

Minho finally turned towards Jisung, "What other voice?"

"After all of the screaming of people went silent I heard a deep voice that said, 'you, it's you..I've waited so long."

Jisung could tell that Minho had widened his eyes just a little bit before trying to stay calm.

"That voice, what it said to you...Your eyes...How come everything is piecing together, it's supposed to be a myth." Minho mumbled.

"My eyes?" Jisung asked, "What about my eyes?"

"Your eyes turned blue, but they changed back to normal when I grabbed your shoulder."

Jiaung started to freak out, "Well, what does that mean!?"

Minho turned back to the door, "I don't know, but you're going to be staying here until I find out."

Jisung dropped his jaw as Minho opened the door in front of them which revealed a room.

"With all due respect Your Highness, are you crazy? I can't stay here, I have a home and school."

"Jisung, your home is a bakery and this is more important than school, as I said before, you are not leaving until I find out what all this means. You will stay here and that's final do you understand?"

Jisung reluctantly nodded his head yes before Minho swiftly left the room.