Remorse.

(RECAP)...

Jisung chuckled in disbelief, "Jisung, listen to what you just said. You say it's not based on personality or kindness, then what is it based on, huh?"

Jisung was going to say something, but the words suddenly vanished from his head, everything vanished until it was all pitch black.

Minho had seen Jisung's eyes, he saw they were blue and he immediately used the tips of his fingers to close his eyelids.

"Did it have to be right now?" Minho muttered.

______________________________________________

His worry rose every time he heard a footstep echo in the hallways, he didn't want anyone to come see him with Jisung and have to make up an excuse when he was already worried about enough.

"Jisung," he whispered in his ear, "please wake up..please, not now."

Minho sighed in annoyance. He couldn't leave Jisung's side in case he would fall.

Jisung didn't know where he was, the darkness was lasting a lot longer than usual. He moved his hand in front of him and felt something cold.

'stone?' he thought.

It definitely was.

He put both of his hands on the cold stone he found, even though he couldn't see it, he felt that there was a lot of it.

'Where am I?'

Nothing was filling the silence but his breaths of fear. It's just so dark.

Suddenly, a bright light lit up his sight. From a distance, there was a huge fire, and he knew immediately that it was a burning village. He looked around and noticed he was in a cave watching the village burn from a distance.

He was supposed to be wherever the destined wolf was, so why couldn't he see him?

But just then, he turned around after hearing a cry from behind him.

He saw the destined wolf in his human form. His hair was black and his face was covered in dirt. The clothes he had on were torn and he had no shoes on. But he was also sobbing.

Jisung walked closer to hear the words that the destined wolf was choking out behind his sobs.

"What have I done? What have I done.." were the only words Jisung could hear through his cries.

'Remorse?' Jisung thought, 'did he do it by accident?'

"It's my fault, I asked for these powers, what have I done.."

The wind that blew in through the cave made the guy shiver as he cried even more.

Jisung mumbled, "he wasn't angry, he was remorseful."

Jisung's vision was starting to go black, "No, not yet! I need to see what happens!"

But it was too late...

Jisung opened his eyes in a flash to see Minho standing in front of him with a worried look. Jisung shares that worried look, but for a different reason.

Once Minho had seen Jisung's eyes open he was relieved, but a different kind of worry filled in him once he saw Jisung stumble. He grabbed his hand and hovered his hand behind Jisung's back as he guided him to one of the castle benches that was in the training room.

Minh felt his wolf activate just a little bit as he grabbed Jisung's hand, but it was only a small tingle within him. He helped Jisung sit down on the bench and crouched down to look at Jisung's eyes since his head was hanging low.

"Jisung, tell me..what did you see?"

Jisung took deep breaths, his mind had felt drained, and he just wanted to close his eyes. But what he saw was too important to sleep on.

"Your Highness, the village, the destined wolf's village was burning like nothing I have ever seen.."

Minho sighed, "That must have been hard for you to see."

Jisung nodded, "It was. But, the destined wolf was mourning. I..I don't think that he meant to burn his village.."