Begging.

FLASHBACK

'Minho was bringing Jisung some clothes to change into, he knocked but no one answered so he slowly opened the door before walking in and seeing Jisung standing there in the middle of the room.

"Jisung?"

no answer.

"Jisung, can you hear me?"

no answer.

Minho walked over to Jisung and when he saw his eyes he dropped the clothes he had in his hands in shock and his own eyes turned gold, "Damn it, not again."

Minho placed a hand on Jisung's shoulder like he did last time, and when he did his eyes shut, but instead of opening them back up he fell to the floor as if he passed out. Minho's wolf growled as he caught Jisung.'

           .        END OF FLASHBACK

______________________________________________

Minho thought really hard about what could be going wrong with his wolf, he was always a perfectionist when it came to his transformation and how to control the beast inside, but every time he was with Jisung, something happened with his wolf.

"I need answers." He mumbled.

Instead of going to his room, he went to the throne room hoping his mother and father were still there.

He walked through the halls that radiated the feeling of both emptiness and imagination at the same time, he remembered walking these halls as a kid knowing that he would never have anyone to share this emptiness and imagination with, but over time he accepted it, and now years later walking through these same halls feels like childhood trauma.

When he entered the throne room, his father was not there, just his mother, who sat up from her throne when she saw her son.

"Minho, my son, why are you in here?"

"I could ask the same for you, Mom, I came in here hoping to find you, but I didn't expect you would really be in here. Where is father?"

His mom took in a deep breath, which is what she usually does when she is about to tell a lie, "He went to bed early, did you need him?"

Minho knew his mother was lying, but he wasn't at all interested in what about, "No, I only need one of you, I came to ask something."

His mother nodded her head as a sign for him to continue.

"I'm not asking for any certain reason, I just realized that I don't know everything about wolves that I should, What does it mean when your wolf tries to come out uncontrollably, or it just gives signs such as growling are the color of your eyes changing to your wolfs when you don't want it to?"

His mom stayed as stiff as a board as she usually does for royalty posture, "No one has asked this question, you are always thinking outside the box aren't you, dear?" said his mom with a smile on her face.

"Well, since you asked, I will grant you your answer. When something like that happens, which it's really rare that it does, it means that your wolf is... Hmm, how do I put this.."

Minho leaned forward as an urge for her continuance.

"It's like giving a little kid chocolate, when the wolf becomes in contact with a certain type of power it can't resist, it will do what it can to get more, so when your wolf does things out of your control, that means its-"

"Begging." Minho finished her sentence, "It means it is begging for more power right?"

His mother exhaled, "Yes.."

A/N
I'm sorry this chapter is so short my loves! I hope you enjoy it and I will update you soon!!💜💜