Married?

"I have never judged a flower because of its pedals, not have I abandoned it because the pedals have fallen. And you are right, it's not always that person's fault. Other people can choose to be heartless and pull off your pedals, forcing all of your beauty away leaving only the colorless center, the center that the pedals hide, that the beauty hides."

Jisung listened closely to Minho's words, they made sense. "So, you are not threaded, or guarded by me because you giving me a chance?"

Minho nodded, "And also because I feel like if I don't help you if I'm not near you, I will.." Minho muttered, "Probably go insane.."

______________________________________________

Jisung didn't know if he was crazy, if he was dreaming, or if it was simply his imagination. The words he just heard were clear to his ears, yet he asked, "What did you say?"

Minho stood straight, as if his ego kicked back in, "Nothing, Jisung. You should go back to your room."

"That's not fair.." Jisung muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" Jisung instantly shot back with that response, "But do I HAVE to go back to the room..?"

Before Minho could answer, a knock was heard on the doors. "Your Highness, the queen is looking for you, your betrothed is with her."

Jisung looked at Minho like life had been sucked out of him, "betrothed?"

Minho opened his mouth to try and find words to say, but he had none.

"Your Highness, I know you're there..come out."

Jisung hadn't moved his eyes off of Minho not once, "You are getting married?"

"Yes...no, well..maybe.." minho struggled to speak.

"That's it, I'm coming in."

As soon as Minho heard that, he grabbed Jisung and ran behind a nearby wall that was in the training room.

Jisung tried to oppose once his back was pressed against the wall and the prince was only inches away from him, but Minho put a finger over his own lips to let Jisung know to be quiet.

The doors opened.

"Your Highness? Hello?" The voice echoed throughout the quiet surroundings.

"Your Highness.." Jisung whispered but quickly stopped when they heard footsteps getting near them, Minho's heart raced as he fearfully leaned in closer to Jisung in fear of getting caught.

The footsteps walked away, it was then Minho realized how close he really was to Jisung. His heart was still racing, but now for a different reason.

Minho's breath tingled on his neck and made Jisung's body shiver. Jisung didn't know if this was out of fear or joy. The feeling of Minho being this close to him is making him nervous yet excited.

Minho was feeling very pleased with how close he was. He was staring deep into Jisung's eyes and the heat from the room was coming to him. He felt his chest, his heart beating fast because of Jisung. He was also blushing, which was very odd for a man like him. He knew he had no business in Jisung's personal life, but he couldn't not think about him.

The doors then were heard shut. The footsteps were gone meaning the person was gone.

Jisung looked down as Minho backed away.

Jisung cleared his throat, "So, um...you're engaged?"