Training Ground.

(RECAP)..

"It's like giving a little kid chocolate  conclusion, when the wolf becomes in contact with a certain type of power it can't resist, it will do what it can to get more, so when your wolf does things out of your control, that means its-"

"Begging." Minho finished her sentence, "It means it is begging for more power right?"

His mother exhaled, "Yes.."

______________________________________

'The first time Jisung's eyes turned blue I placed a hand on his shoulder, My wolf must have felt the power he radiated... And now it's begging for him out of my control.'

His mother looked at him with unknowing eyes wanting to know more, "Are you sure that.. Nothing is going on with your wolf, Minho? You have always risen to the top of your class when it comes to anything about it."

"I told you that it wasn't about anything, I just wanted to know to increase my knowledge."

Minho bowed to his mother and left.

It took a while for Minho to go to bed that night, but he found a way to finally close his eyes on that cold pillow he had to imagine was warm.

______________________________________

The next day, Minho sent servants to wake up Jisung and lead him to the training grounds that were behind the palace.

Jisung wore the clothes that Minho had left in his room, they were very charming and gave off a vibe of royalty.

When Jisung arrived at the training grounds he saw Minho..meditating?

Minho didn't want his wolf to overreact if he made physical contact with Jisung, even though he knew he probably wouldn't be able to stop it, he still wanted to try.

Minho was disturbed by the sudden voice coming from behind him, "Your Highness? Should I come back at another time?"

The air felt soft as Jisung spoke with his morning voice, as if Jisung was the wind shaking the leaves on every tree that was born into the beautiful life of nature, and nothing else mattered but the scent of the wolf not able to transform.

Yes. Minho's mind was going crazy.

and he blamed it on his wolf that he would think so delicately of this boy.

"No, you can stay, We have work to do anyway."

Jisung "mn-ed" and walked into the middle of the training grounds as Minho walked up to him

"Okay, so what we know so far, is that you are the descendant of the destined wolf and you can peer into his past."

Jisung sighed, "I have a question, Why do you talk about this so calmly, Aren't I... supposed to bring destruction or something.."

"That's why you are here, I'm going to train you to tame whatever powers you might have that the destined wolf had, but first we have to figure out what you can do, and what better way to do that than to tempt you."

"Tempt me? How?"

Minho spun and kicked Jisung in the stomach causing the younger boy to back up and groan, and Minho's eyes glowed gold once again, it seems like even the smallest touch of Jisung was going to activate Minho's wolf.

Jisung spoke with pain in his voice, "What the hell was that for?"

"I promise you, as a prince I don't want to hurt my people, but also as a prince, I have to make sure my people don't hurt others, so we are going to train and train until all of your powers and magic are surfaced. So let's do this."

'I just have to keep my wolf at bay.'