let me look into you eyes.

(RECAP)...

Minho closed his eyes still taking deep breaths, he felt relieved.

"T-Thank you," Jisung said, "for showing me." He was still nervous and shaken up, and I will say again, not because he was scared.

"And I'm sorry, Your Highness, I didn't know it would be that bad."

"You shouldn't be sorry," Minho said with his eyes still closed, "I thought I was stronger than that... I shouldn't have done that to you... I don't know what got into me.

______________________________________

Jisung was silent in shock...

Did... Did he just apologize to me?

"Um, it is okay, Your Highness...I know you couldn't control it."

Minho stood up a took a deep breath, "You are right, I couldn't... That's the problem."

They were both silent, it wasn't awkward, just quiet...Jisung sat down on the bed.

"Um, Your Highness.. Did it hurt you in any type of way?"

Minho looked at Jisung thinking about his answer, "No, it's the exact opposite, it feels good, but it feels too good that I physically can't handle it."

Jisung now let out an awkward "oh.." Before fiddling with his fingers...

"I promise you, Jisung, I will figure out how to get myself under control, but until then, we should keep our distance and not touch each other, okay?"

It was almost as if Minho was asking Jisung permission for this no touching and distance rule to happen.

Jisung nodded and continued to fiddle with his fingers, "Well then, who is going to go to the training grounds with me?"

Minho thought about it, but it didn't sit right with him that others would have to fight and touch him, plus... What if Jisung had another vision of the destined wolf and someone saw his eyes?

"I.. Guess I will still have to go with you...I will think about how to keep our distance without touching...I WILL find a way."

Jisung heard the confidence in the Prince's voice and he trusted him, Jisung stood up but suddenly got dizzy and fell back on the bed.

Minho widened his eyes and inched closer to Jisung, "..Are you okay?"

Jisung nodded as he kept his eyes closed and nodded, Minho asked, "What happened?"

"The world is just... Spinning, I can feel it even with my eyes closed."

He didn't know why, but he went to touch Jisung almost as if to comfort him, but he remembered that he couldn't touch him, "Jisung, did you eat or drink anything before you went unconscious?"

Jisung shook his head left and right but quickly stopped when it made his dizziness worse, "No...I can't remember the last time I ate."

Minho grew worried at this, "Wait here." He then left the room and went to the palace kitchen to take some food and get some water.

after about five minutes, Minho came back with a tray of food and water on the side, he placed it on the tiny table sitting next to the bed Jisung was sitting on.

"start eating, Jisung."

Jisung started to eat and drink the water, the more food he tasted the faster he ate.

Minho saw this and decided that from now on he would make sure Jisung ate every day.

As soon as Jisung finished eating and drank the rest of his water and noticed the spinning had stopped, he smiled at Minho which let Minho know that he was now okay.

"Okay, Jisung..I don't have any plans at the moment, so from now on if I don't have any plans we will go to the training grounds."

He got up and Jisung stood up after he did, he started to walk out but as Jisung tried to follow, his clothes caught on the corner of the tiny table.

He tried to yank it loose and made an aggravated groan which had Minho turn around. He saw Jisung struggling and walked towards the boy to help.

But as he was approaching Jisung tried even harder to yank it loose since he didn't want the Prince to help him with a silly matter such as this.

He did indeed get it loose when Minho finally stood right in front of him. But to get it loose he had to yank his clothes really hard, he heard a rip and he started to fall backward.

Of course, out of instinct, he grabbed something on the way down..or someone.

Minho didn't have time to process as Jisung grabbed his collar and they fell on the bed.

Minho fell on top of Jisung as he still had his hand on Minho's collar...

Minho was 100% touching Jisung..even though his hands were on the bed since he tried to catch himself, his entire body was on Jisung's but..there was no reaction from his wolf..nothing at all.

The only reaction they both had was to stop breathing and to quietly stare into each other's eyes.

"Your Highness..?"

Minho had an instant response, "Shh, just let me look into your eyes"