Excuse.

(RECAP)...

Minho was feeling very pleased with how close he was. He was staring deep into Jisung's eyes and the heat from the room was coming to him. He felt his chest, his heart beating fast because of Jisung. He was also blushing, which was very odd for a man like him. He knew he had no business in Jisung's personal life, but he couldn't not think about him.

The doors then were heard shut. The footsteps were gone meaning the person was gone.

Jisung looked down as Minho backed away.

Jisung cleared his throat, "So, um...you're engaged?"

_________________________________________

Minho sighed, "I am, it's arranged."

Jisung nodded slowly in understanding, "Oh..well, congratulations."

Minho ran his fingers through his hair, "it's not something to congratulate. An arranged marriage makes me sick."

"So you...don't want to be with her?"

Minho shakes his head, "I really don't."

'why does that make me feel so relieved?' Jisung thought.

Both Minho and Jisung thought back to the situation they were just in together, their mood changed straight to nervousness.

"So, are you going to go meet with your mom and betrothed?"

Minho shakes his head, "As long as I make a good excuse I'll be fine to skip the meeting, any ideas?"

"Your Highness..." Jisung spoke quietly and curiously, "I just wanna make sure I'm understanding correctly...are you asking me for ideas so you can not go meet with your mom and betrothed?"

Minho nervously scratched his neck, "well, I guess I am. I'm sorry, that doesn't seem very  prince of me, does it?"

Jisung was silent for a moment before he busted out laughing. "Ha ha, you're right, it's not a prince at all, but it's hilarious!"

Minho started to chuckle along with Jisung's laugh. "Yeah, I guess it is.."

Jisung held his stomach from how hard he was laughing as tears started to form in his eyes. "Your Highness, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life, you truly are not the prince I thought you were."

"What do you mean?" Minho asked curiously.

Jisung wiped the forming tear off the corner of his eye from laughing so much.

"Oh, it's nothing, Your Highness."

"No, no.. please explain, I insist."

Jisung hesitated before speaking, "You see, before I met you when I was in the village, everyone at school including me heard about your cold demeanor and well education. We all thought you were...well, emotionless and rude based on how you carry yourself and your personality."

Minho slightly looked down. Hearing those words seemed like the truth, and the truth hurts.

"But.."

Minho looked up back at Jisung as he heard that one word.

"Now that I've gotten to know you, I see that you are none of those things. You are very caring and protective, you prioritize the people of your kingdom with kindness and love. I don't know what it is like for you to carry so much on your shoulders as a prince, but you have really surprised me with your gratitude. I think this kingdom is very lucky to have you as its prince, and here soon...after you get married...they will be lucky to have you as its king.."

Minho didn't have any words to express the warmth he felt in his heart. And he couldn't even begin to think calmly.

Jisung cleared his throat, "I shall go back to my room now, I hope you find a good excuse to not have to see your betrothed.."

Jisung had turned around and started to walk out, but suddenly, he felt a strong grip around his wrist.