New Powers?

(RECAP)..

Jisung dropped his jaw as Minho opened the door in front of them which revealed a room.

"With all due respect Your Highness, are you crazy? I can't stay here, I have a home and school."

"Jisung, your home is a bakery and this is more important than school, as I said before, you are not leaving until I find out what all this means. You will stay here and that's final do you understand?"

Jisung reluctantly nodded his head yes before Minho swiftly left the room.

______________________________________

He had no idea what Minho wanted to find out, it was so quiet in this large room and he didn't know what to do.

For a while, Jisung just stood there, until suddenly he slowly started getting a headache that grew and grew until it felt like a migraine.

Jisung used his right hand and placed it on his forehead since it was hurting as he clenched his eyes shut, When he opened them his eyes were yet again a deep glowing blue color and his head wasn't hurting anymore.

He couldn't see anything, only darkness.

That was, until, the blackness started to go away piece by piece like taking apart a puzzle, but what he saw in front of him was not the room his body was in, but it looked like he was in the middle of a village..

People were walking around in clothes that no one in his village had worn, the village itself just looked... Old.

"What the hell is happening?" Jisung mumbled in a shaky voice, "Where am I?" He asked as he looked up at the stars since it was night.

Just then, he heard howling, it sounded like multiple wolves.

Jisung peeked into the forest that he was standing next to and saw at least, four wolves, three of which were chasing the other one.

'Should I see what's going on?' Jisung thought.

He walked into the forest where he saw the wolves running, the deeper in he went the darker it got since the trees were covering the moonlight, then he saw three wolves surrounding an odd colored wolf, that wolf's fur was half black..and half white with blue eyes..

'Could it be?'

The wolves were howling at each other in wolf language, but the things they were saying to this poor wolf made Jisung not want to understand what they were saying.

After all was said and done, the three wolves ran away leaving this, what Jisung for sure thought, destined wolf alone.

And then suddenly he heard a voice that sounded like it came from the skies and it said, "Do you see how they treated me?"

After this voice was heard by Jisung, he woke up in a bed...