I have to suppress it.

(RECAP)..

The servants bowed to him and left, shockingly even though Jisung is unconscious, his balance for standing looks as if he is fully awake.

He mumbled, "I apologize to my wolf in advance."

Minho quickly picked up Jisung bridal style and laid him on the bed.

He took his hands out from under Jisung's back and slammed them on the wall hearing his wolf growl from his throat..

______________________________________

"This has got to stop" Minho mumbled.

He turned around to look at Jisung.

I have to find a way to suppress myself.

Minho was hesitant to leave, but that doesn't mean it was impossible.

He decided he would go back to his mom for answers since she seemed to know about this kind of stuff.

As he approached the king and queen's bedroom, the two guards standing beside each door immediately stopped him from going inside, "The king and queen do not wish to be disturbed at this time."

"Tell the queen her son is here to see her."

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened revealing a woman with beautiful garments on, "There is no need, I am here, my son. What did you want to see me for."

"I would like to talk in private, mother."

His mom sighed as she started walking away down the hall with Minho walking right beside her, "Alright, we are alone now, what is wrong?"

"You told me yesterday that when a wolf acts out, it means it's begging, right?"

She nodded her head.

"How do you... Make it stop, like, suppress it."

His mother suddenly stopped walking and turned towards her son, "Well, the only way to make it stop, is to give it what it wants. Even though we can suppress the wolf, its wants and needs are something we can never control, it's too powerful. Our people sometimes seem to forget that even though the wolf is a part of us, it is still its own being, just because we can control it when it comes out like it is our own, does not mean that at any time it won't act out."

Minho hung his head low, processing this knowledge. "So, you are saying that If I don't give it what it wants, it will only get worse?"

His mother again nodded her head in approval, but she suddenly changed her face, "Wait, if you don't give it what it wants?"

Minho instantly widened his eyes and tried to not show any type of emotion that proved his mother right, but, his mom knew better, "Minho, you are entitled to your secrets, whether it be with yourself, or your wolf, but know that if you don't say something soon, something bad could come of it."

"I won't let that happen, mother. But I also don't know how to give it what it wants without it going crazy and hurting... Somebody."

His mom knew that this so-called somebody was someone important, "Well if it's just a somebody, why not take this chance? If they get hurt can't they easily heal since they are a wolf?"

"I...I know for a fact that this person will be able to heal, but even so... Something is stopping me from risking it, it's like any type of danger or harm that will or could come to this person makes me anxious, and protective."

His mom looked at Minho speaking these words, it was almost as if he wasn't telling someone else these words, but he was telling himself.

She put her hand on her son's shoulder and smiled, "Your emotions of course are higher than others, your the prince, the soon-to-be king. Maybe you're just going through these emotions now because you have feelings for this person."

Minho backed away like he saw a ghost, his face turned pale, "That is literally impossible, I just met this person!"

"It is indeed impossible." His mother said, "It's impossible because you are going to be married soon."

Hearing these words Minho's expression turned cold, but sad, "I have to go, thank you for this information, mother, I will do what I can to figure out a solution."

Minho swiftly started walking away and started thinking, I don't know where this feeling of anxiousness and protectiveness comes from for this boy, but at least being with him gives me a chance to find out what I want instead of throwing my life away. Wait..what am I even thinking?

Minho went back to the room that Jisung was in and sat down next to him, staring at a boy that he couldn't help but be worried about.

A/N
If anyone wants to follow me on Instagram, my username is serena_is_a_stay.💜🫶

My tik Tok is Atlantisstay.