Lashing Out.

(RECAP)...

"Take a deep breath, think about my wolf...Think about its blood running through my veins and its want to constantly transform and be free. Think about it running to you."

Jisung took a deep breath and did just that. Suddenly, he got this weird smell go up his nose, he scrunched his nose just a bit.

Minho went back to his normal self. "Did you sense me?"

Jisung opened his eyes, "sense you?"

"Yeah, did you smell anything... unfamiliar?"

Jisung reluctantly nodded, "I did...why?"

Minho slightly smiled, "You sensed me..you sensed my wolf.."

______________________________________________

Jisung raised his eyebrows, "How is that possible? I can't transform, I don't have wolf abilities."

"Jisung, as I've said before, just because you can't transform doesn't mean a wolf isn't inside of you. Do you remember the curse of the destined wolf? His chosen descendant will not be able to transform until it's time to rise..but he didn't take the wolf out of you."

Jisung was processing every word Minho was saying. He's had to process a lot this past week, he was scared, excited, nervous, all the emotions within him began to rise all at once, and Minho saw.

"Jisung, we will do what we can to muffle your burden, I promise I will-"

"It's not a burden!" Jisung shouted.

Minho stood there frozen..he could tell the younger was about to say more.

Jisung never shouted at anyone, better yet the prince...something was about to be said..

"How could you possibly think this is a burden? My whole life I have been made fun of and bullied because they thought I had no wolf...I thought I had no wolf."

Jisung's hands began to shake, "I grew up without a mother and father and a guardian! You don't know what it's like to think that you are worthless, and alone!"

"Jisung, please calm dow-"

"NO! You have no right to tell me to calm down! For once in my life I finally have something I can be proud of, I have power! I have something that no one else has after spending my whole life thinking I had nothing, that I could be nothing! And you stand here and call it a burden?"

Minho stayed silent..he knew he said the wrong thing..but the best thing to do was let him get whatever he was holding back, out.

"Your Highness, I have been nothing but a rag used to clean up messes! A broom there to sweep up problems and have people expect me to know where the trash is! A tired, worn-out rope trying not to break in half for the sake of other people! I am so sick of pretending I'm okay! But no, I'm selfish every time I talk about my problems."

Jisung closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "The truth is, Your Highness, I don't want to be the rag, I don't want to be the broom and I don't want to be the rope...I don't wanna have to pretend that I'm okay. I'm being pulled in so many different directions that I don't know which way to turn..."

Minho could do nothing but feel bad for the boy, it had sounded like he felt like this for a while since it only took one word for Jisung to lash out like this...