Heart racing sickness.

"I promise you, as a prince I don't want to hurt my people, but also as a prince, I have to make sure my people don't hurt others, so we are going to train and train until all of your powers and magic are surfaced. So let's do this."

'I just have to keep my wolf at bay.'

_____________________________________________

Minho hit Jisung yet again and of course, he felt bad, but what he was really worried about was his wolf, he felt a surge of what felt like electricity go throughout his body every time he touched him, he had to control it, it frustrated him that he wasn't able to keep his beast stable.

While fighting Jisung he realized that the boy had some experience in combat.

Minho stopped, giving Jisung the chance to finally mourn the bruises he now has.

Minho asked, "I don't want to pry, but where did you learn to fight?"

Jisung took a deep breath, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Why not?"

"You said you didn't want to pry, so don't."

Minho's eyes flashed, no one had talked to him like that.

It was then that Jisung reminded himself that this was the prince, he instantly bowed and apologized, "I'm sorry Your Highness, I don't know what got into me, I-"

Minho put his hand up to get the boy to stop talking, but he to was also quiet, he wasn't in shock, but suddenly something went wrong with his heart, it was racing and he felt like he was going to get sick.

And it was probably because of all that time he spent restraining his wolf.

"Your Highness, are you okay? You don't look too well." Jisung said as he was walking towards Minho but stopped when Minho stepped back and sternly said, "Stop."

Minho's heart race only grew and grew, he now felt his stomach twist and turn and his throat trying to close off, he swallowed, "Jisung, you stay here, I will be back."

He started walking off.

"But what's wrong?"

"It's my wolf, it's trying to come out, it's really trying."

Minho went to walk again but Jisung again asked another question.

"What's wrong with it? You are known for being able to control your wolf more than anyone in the land."

"It's nothing Jisung, I need to go." He said angrily.

"Why can't you just tell me what's going on with your wolf?"

Minho swiftly turned around to face Jisung, "It's begging for you, Jisung!"

Jisung blinked trying to process, but he didn't get to say anything because Minho walked up towards him with golden eyes, "That's what's wrong with it, what ever power you possess, my wolf senses it and it wants it so bad that it's begging for it!  I can feel it crying out to me to give it what it wants, So I have a limit at how much I can touch you before something like this happens, I need to go transform before my wolf bursts out of me."

Jisung understood, "Well, then why can't you just transform here real quick?"

"Because I don't know what my wolf is going to do to you if I do that."

And with that, Minho left with a quickness leaving Jisung there with his thoughts.