Morning kiss.

(RECAP)...

"Of course I will..no matter what happens, no matter what you do..I know the person you truly are, and that is the person I love."

Jisung was unable to contain his blush and hitch of breath, he smiled. "Thank you.."

_____________________________

They slept together that night, the next morning, Minho awakened first, gently shaking Jisung to wake him up as well.

"Jisung.." Minho whispered as he gently kissed his forehead, "wake up, darling...we have to go to the training grounds."

Jisung groaned, "training grounds? Whyyy." He pouted. Minho chuckled, "we have to train you as much as we can, that way when we do find a solution...control over your abilities is something we can use to convince them about you even more."

Hearing all these words at once made Jisung's brain hurt, but after a couple seconds he was able to process it. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Alright..let's go then?"

Minho grabbed Jisung's hand and lifted him up, but before they began to walk out of the room, Minho pulled Jisung towards him by his waist. "You're not even going to give me my morning kiss?"

Jiang giggled and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, "Oh, do we have morning kisses now?"

Minho leaned his forehead against Jisung's, "We better..." His lips brushed against the youngers with every word, "or I'll probably go insane." His eyes glow gold.

Jisung giggled and leaned in, connecting his lips with Minho's softly.

A/N
I BECAME SO IMPATIENT ABOUT WAITING ON MY NEW STORY, AFTER YOU FINIS READING THIS, THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW STORY SHOULD BE OUT!

please check out the sunrise bridge on my profile!🫶💜🥹