Sensing.

(RECAP)...

Jisung asked, "So that means I have a lot of work to do?"

Minho shook his head, "No, that means we have a lot to do."

Jisung stared at him blankly before the prince spoke again.

"I will tell you why once we get to the training grounds..we go now."

______________________________________

Both Minho and Jisung made their way to the training grounds.

Once they got there, Minho told all of the guards and servants to leave them in peace.

Jisung walked to the middle of the training ground and Minho followed.

Minho spoke.."Working on your magic alone is basically a death wish, because no one should have to work through that alone, and no one should have to carry this burden alone either."

"Burden?" jisung muttered, "I...I don't think that the magic I have is a-"

His sentence was interrupted by a loud bang that came from the distance, there was worry on Minho's face at first, but then he calmed down realizing it was nothing.

"Okay, Jisung, I really want you to try this time..can you do that?"

Jisung nodded reluctantly. Just then, Minho threw a punch at Jisung, which Jisung dodged.

"Now you did well last time, but this time I need you to actually use your combat abilities to block, punch, kick, excetra."

Jisung nodded and they had begun to fight, after about 25 minutes into this hand to hand combat, Minho noticed that Jisung was... resisting, and hesitating.

"Jisung, what's going on? Why aren't you trying to hit me?"

"Um, Your Highness...you are the prince and the next heir to the throne, I would hate to bruise you in any way."

Minho thought about Jisung's response, "It doesn't matter...it's not like you are going to kill me, just try..come on."

Jisung again started to fight with the prince.

Minho noticed that Jisung became more aggressive and confident with his combat, suddenly, a punch landed on Minho's face...Jisung winced as it happened as if it was his own face.

Before he could apologize, He saw Minho.. smiling?

"Good job, Jisung!"

Jisung slightly smiled at the compliment.

"Have any of your powers begun to show themselves?"

Jisung slowly shook his head no and Minho sighed..he didn't know how to activate his powers if they weren't even activating to protect Jisung in hand to hand combat.

Suddenly, Minho got an idea.

"Jisung...I'm gonna need you to trust me, okay?"

Jisung didn't get to say anything before Minho closed his eyes and took a deep breath, when he opened them
his eyes were golden and he growled deeply, but quietly.

"Jisung..close your eyes."

Jisung was hesitant, but he did in fact close his eyes.

Minho whispered, "Now trust me."

Jisung nodded, "...I do."

Minho started falling more and more into his wolf, but not too far that he transformed, his voice got lower and so did his growling.

"Take a deep breath, think about my wolf...Think about it's blood running through my veins and it's want to constantly transform and be free. Think about it running to you."

Jisung took a deep breath and did just that. Suddenly, he got this weird smell go up his nose, he scrunched his nose just a bit.

Minho went back to his normal self. "Did you sense me?"

Jisung opened his eyes, "sense you?"

"Yeah, did you smell anything... unfamiliar?"

Jisung reluctantly nodded, "I did...why?"

Minho slightly smiled, "You sensed me..you sensed my wolf.."