Minho's wolf.

(RECAP)...

The wolves were howling at each other in wolf language, but the things they were saying to this poor wolf made Jisung not want to understand what they were saying.

After all was said and done, the three wolves ran away leaving this, what Jisung for sure thought, destined wolf alone.

And then suddenly he heard a voice that sounded like it came from the skies and it said, "Do you see how they treated me?"

After this voice was heard by Jisung, he woke up in a bed...

______________________________________

Jisung opened his eyes, but they were extremely hard to open, like trying to separate paper that was glued together.

After the blurriness settled he saw in front of him two of the palace servants, one with a rag in his hand gently patting his head like he had a fever, and the other talking with the prince, once the servant rubbing his head with a rag saw Jisung had woken up he alerted the prince,

"Your Highness, he has awaken."

Minho turned his head slowly to Jisung not caring about the conversation he was interrupting with the person in front of him.

"You two can leave now, thank you for your help."

The servants bowed and took their leave as Minho sat in a chair staring at Jisung.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

Jisung sat up with all his strength and said sarcastically, "Never better Your Highness."

Minho stayed silent in return until Jisung wondered, "What happened?"

Minho leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees as he inlocked his fingers together, "Jisung, you've been asleep for three days."

Jisung of course had the normal reaction and widened his eyes then said, ".. What!?"

"I found you three days ago, I came back into the room to give you extra clothes since the servants were assisting my parents, and I saw you standing there as if you were paralyzed, and your eyes yet again were blue. Now I don't know what happened to you, but I know for sure that you arent like any other wolf, You are special, but I'm afraid of the type of special you might be.."

Jisung loved the word special, and he loved when someone referred to him by that word.

"Well, I'm not sure you can call me a wolf, I can't even transform.."

Minho used his posture to stand up gracefully, "Just because you can't transform doesn't mean a wolf isn't in your blood, Now, tell me what happened to you."

Jisung explained everything he could remember, the village, the wolves, and the dark voice that came from the skies.

Minho paced back and forth, "I thought this was impossible, but yet you have proved me wrong. Jisung... Do you realize that you might have just proved the existence of the destined wolf."

"I know that it's crazy, and I get the importance of it, but what does this mean for me?"

Minho stopped pacing and gestured his hands outward like he was describing something.

"Jisung, don't you understand?" He said, "This is why I said I'm afraid of the kind of special you are because there is a huge possibility that you are the descendant that the destined wolf was talking about."

Jisung got a chill over his body, and he couldn't say anything...

A little while later Minho was still in Jisung's room talking about the destined wolf and all of the myths about him, then Jisung started getting tired.

"I think that I'm going to go to bed now, We can finish talking tomorrow... And by the way, do your parents agree with me staying here?"

"They weren't aboard with it at first, but I convinced them to let you stay by making them feel guilty for you."

Jisung looked at Minho, "So why exactly am I still staying here, you said I would stay here until you found out what's going on with me, Well you did, so can I leave tomorrow?"

"No." Minho said, It was such a quick response for him and he didn't even know why he said it, but he quickly found an excuse so he didn't look pathetic, "I mean no because I also want to find out more about this, and more about what you can do."

"So basically you're just using me to experiment with me? That's not something you can do without asking me."

Minho wanted to say that he should remember who he was talking to, but instead, the thing that came out of his mouth was, "I'm sorry, can you stay so I can figure out more about this?... To help you, do I have your permission to examine this further?"

Jisung was surprised, 'Did the prince just apologize to me?'

"Um, y-yeah, I would like the help."

Minho stood up surprised at his words, 'Why can't I say what I want?'

After all was said and done, Minho left the room and rested his head on the door, "What in the seven hell's is going on with me and my wolf?" he mumbled.

                    FLASHBACK

'Minho was bringing Jisung some clothes to change into, he knocked but no one answered so he slowly opened the door before walking in and seeing Jisung standing there in the middle of the room.

"Jisung?"

no answer.

"Jisung, can you hear me?"

no answer.

Minho walked over to Jisung and when he saw his eyes he dropped the clothes he had in his hands in shock and his own eyes turned gold, "Damn it, not again."

Minho placed a hand on Jisung's shoulder like he did last time, and when he did his eyes shut, but instead of opening them back up he fell to the floor as if he passed out. Minho's wolf growled as he caught Jisung.'

              END OF FLASHBACK