Theories.

(RECAP)..

Minho fell on top of Jisung as he still had his hand on Minho's collar...

Minho was 100% touching Jisung..even though his hands were on the bed since he tried to catch himself, his entire body was on Jisung's but..there was no reaction from his wolf..nothing at all.

The only reaction they both had was to stop breathing and to quietly stare into each other's eyes.

"Your Highness..?"

Minho had an instant response, "Shh, just let me look into your eyes"

____________________________________

Jisung didn't know what to say to that.

Sure he was shocked, and extremely nervous as he didn't know what to do. But was he acting out in this certain situation? No. Because to him, this situation didn't seem that problematic.

"Your Highness..what is happening right now?"

(My thoughts exactly.🫥)

Minho was confused.."Jisung, are you doing something right now?"

Jisung scrunched his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Your eyes are still the same color, but..they are much brighter. And I'm touching you right now...Why aren't I acting out?"

Jisung realized the no distance they had with each other at the moment..and how the prince was just fine.

"My eyes are brighter?" Jisung asked.

Minho nodded, "yes, it looks as if an ocean collided with the sun.."

Jisung eared his throat, but he had no words. What was he supposed to say right now?

Suddenly, Minho watched as the brightness in his eyes went away..and that's when he started feeling uneasy again with his wolf..

He got off Jisung immediately before anything happened..and raised his finger up as if he was stirring thoughts in his mind.

Jisung sat up and stayed sitting on the bed.

Minho mumbled.."Give my wolf what it wants..." He then looked at Jisung and spoke louder.

"Jisung, when we touched earlier, a frenzy began with my wolf. I have two theories."

Jisung nodded as a sign for him to continue.

"The first one is, what happened with your eyes, it was apart of some type of power you had, whatever activated it was why my wolf didn't act out immediately when I was touching you, as if that power you just had was protecting you from my wolf."

Jisung nodded and said, "okay, what's the other theory."

"The second one is, I went to my mother and asked about my situation. She told me to give my wolf what it wants, maybe she is right... What if, when we get used to each other's touch a little bit, the next time we touch isn't so bad."

Jisung thought about it..and then he stood up.

"Wait..what if both of those theories are right."

Minho looked at Jisung, "explain, please."

Jisung was now the one who was stirring his thoughts. "What if whatever I did with my eyes, my magic tried to protect me, and something activated it, but also, the fact that we touched for a little while earlier was the reason my eyes didn't fully go blue."

Minho nodded and widened his eyes, "it's not that we need to stop touching, it's that we need to touch more..and you need to practice."

Jisung suddenly whined, "But that actually is a very long process..and it's as annoying and boring as the seven hells."

Minho spoke, "it's only annoying because your impatient, and it's only boring because you make it that way. The seven hells aren't annoying or boring, they are pain and suffering, which is something that will happen if we don't practice your magic."

Jisung sighed and nodded knowing that the prince was right.

Jisung asked, "So that means I have a lot of work to do?"

Minho shook his head, "No, that means we have a lot to do."

Jisung stared at him blankly before the prince spoke again.

"I will tell you why once we get to the training grounds..we go now."

A/N
Sorry it's taken so long for another chapter!! But I hope this one is good enough for you lovely readers who deserve way better!!💜💜💜