Problem.

(RECAP)...

"STOP IT!!!"

The walls of the palace cracked at the sound of his voice, a big wave of force pushing the guards off of him and Minho, crashing them against the wall.

His eyes glowing dark blue, but he was still conscious. His breathing was heavy.

Everyone widened there eyes, including Minho who was just astonished.

No words were spoken, but it was obvious the king and queen knew immediately what was going on, who Jisung was..and it seemed they knew more than they ever let on.

"ARREST HIM! AND PUT HIM IN THE PRISON CELL!"

Minho widened his eyes as the guards walked to Jisung with swords in their hands in case they need to defend themselves. Jisung looked terrified and his eyes were still blue, it looked as if he was going to crawl in a ball.

Minho's eyes instantly turned gold as he started to run,he jumped into the air, his hands and feet becoming paws, his skin becoming fur as he landed, full wolf form, in front of Jisung. He snarled at the guards.

_________(⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡__________

  -Wolf language is in bold-

Jisung widened his blue eyes as he stood behind Minho with a shaky breath.

"You can have him over my dead body." Minho growled in his wolf language.

King Chan clenched his fist, he had enough of this! "Minho, step out of the way! That thing you are protecting needs to die before it brings danger!"

"He is not a thing! He is my mate!"

Silence filled the room. The truth is, no wolf has had a mate in a hundred years...hence the arranged marriages.

Jisung swallowed the lump in his throat. "Did..did you say mate?"

"Bullshit!" Chan cursed.

"Now, hang on.." his mother said softly, "Son, how do you know for sure?"

Minho relaxed his a little bit, but he was still guarded and tense. "Mother, a mate bond is a very special thing, you know that. I thought it was all just my own wolf searching for power. But when I couldn't stop thinking about him, worrying about him, saying things to him that I couldn't help but say, I knew I couldn't keep using that as an excuse."

His mother stared at him seeming to debate something, but his father was so upset you couldn't practically see the steam come off him.

"You both know what will happen to me if my mate dies, do you want that?"

Jisung couldn't find words, even if he did have them he would be too scared to speak, his blue eyes didn't try to dim back to their actual color even once, he was way too tense, and unrelaxed.

His mother hung her head low. "Then what are we supposed to do, Minho? You know who he is, as do we...do you truly have a solution for such a predicament?"

"Not at the moment, but I swear to you I will find one..please just give me time."

"5 days." His father said coldly, "you have 5 days to fix a problem that could destroy us all, so you better get to it."

A/N

Is it wrong I'm thinking of doing a face reveal? Haha, just kidding..did you consider it?