Another black out.

(RECAP)...

Jisung understood, "Well, then why can't you just transform here real quick?"

"Because I don't know what my wolf is going to do to you if I do that."

And with that, Minho left with a quickness leaving Jisung there with his thoughts.

______________________________________

Minho went to the forest, away from
the castle, and away from Jisung.

He didn't waste any time and transformed into a golden-looking wolf and ran through the forest.
Through the branches and twigs, passed the frogs and deer, and straight ahead to the unknown where he hoped to find peace.

--

Jisung didn't know what to do all alone on the training grounds, but he was still thinking about what the prince said,

his wolf is begging for me? My power?

"What power?" Jisung mumbled annoyingly.

Suddenly, he started to get a headache, it felt like the one he had last time, but Jisung wasn't stupid, he knew what was about to happen, but what could he do to stop it?
Jisung's eyes turned blue, and then he was in a pit of darkness for a couple of seconds until it started to fade away.

What he saw was the destined wolf in his wolf form sitting down on the crunchy leaves and looking up at the stars.

Seriously, will it ever be sunny?

Jisung watched as the wolf howled to the full moon. It was Jisung's second time ever seeing a full moon, they are extremely rare.

But then Jisung started to hear the wolf talk, saying, "Will no one pity me? Am I truly born to live like this? I want to act out now, my revenge is the only thing that matters, who cares about the flames that rise and the fans I will use to make it grow, they deserve it! Don't you owe me? For making me live like this?"

Jisung didn't know who the wolf was talking to, but it dawned on him that he indeed was talking to the gods.

The wolf howled once more and this time, the howl sounded like a cry, one that you couldn't ignore.

But then... A flash was seen in the sky and for a split second, the flash showed a face before it went away.

The next thing Jisung knew, the wolf turned it's head looking devilish with its fur standing up.

He said as he was walking away, "I thank thee for the gifts, I will use them the way you intended, and the way I want."

Jisung followed the wolf into darkness.

______________________________________

Meanwhile... Minho finally came back to, of course, to see Jisung in this state.

Minho knew... he saw the eyes, he went over to Jisung and shut Jisung's eyelids with a very smooth quickness so he could prevent getting his wolf worked up.

Minho called out to his servants, who quickly came rushing in.

"Grab his shoulders and guide him to his room," Minho said as the servants looked confused at the scene being folded in front of them but didn't dare question The Prince.

Minho followed behind them, he felt the need to make sure Jisung was okay.

When they entered the room Minho expected the servants to put Jisung on the bed, but with their hands still on the boy's shoulders, they didn't move.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Put him on the bed."

"We can't Your Highness," One of the servants spoke up, "We aren't allowed to touch the beds of the castle, it's the king's orders."

Minho was going to protest, but if it was an order from his father then the argument would have been pointless, and he isn't that childish to go into a battle he would lose.

"Leave," Minho said coldly.

The servants bowed to him and left, shockingly even though Jisung is unconscious, his balance for standing looks as if he is fully awake.

He mumbled, "I apologize to my wolf in advance."

Minho quickly picked up Jisung bridal style and laid him on the bed.

He took his hands out from under Jisung's back and slammed them on the wall hearing his wolf growl from his throat..